2008: REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

dcdeb

Wow. That truly was a stunning video of an even more phenomenal performance. -sigh- Does it get any better than Mika?

i dont know... i just think he is amazing.... his voice is :shocked: his preformance is :shocked: everything is: :shocked:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here u go guys.... i personaly think its amazing and so emotional...LOVE him

I loved how he was so giddy whenever he had people sing the lyrics without him. It was so cute! :D

Thanks for the video. :)

Well just don't hold yourself up to Sivan. She is creativity personified. lol I swear she sweats artistic genius. :naughty:

Could she sweat some of that onto me? Um...wait, nevermind...that's gross. :bleh: She should just open a store so we can all buy dresses and shoes...and maybe LadyGodiva could have a section in the store for her bracelets. :punk:

A Mika Fan Store...I kind of like the idea...:naughty:

This is the most emotional performance EVER! I love this video so much:wub2:

Thanks for posting Sivan!!!

Oh wow I agree... that is the best I have seen of that song - amazing! You got a great video Sivan. The close ups make it so you can see all that emotion in his face. AWESOME!

i love the zoom to! AMAZING! mika is amazing and THATS IT! lol

great concert! its was so awesome! i was in the front row! i met him after the concert and got tons of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not with him though....he couldnt.....i will try uploading them when i put them on my computer!!!

Thanks for your reviews, specially Mana & Sivan!! I loved every single bit of them!!! :wink2:

Sivan, and this is only the beginning. I´m sure we´ll have more fabulous years to come! :thumb_yello:

aww im sure! and the most amazing thinkg will be meeting all u fans out there again!!!

Did anyone record (or find?) any video of the start of Lollipop?

He was busy messing around with Martin and Saranayde, and nearly missed the beginning of the song - I'd love to see that again. :wub2:

haha, thats hilarious. He sprints over to the mic so it sounds like "uckin' too hard on your lollipop"

aww mika. lol.

People who liked the midway state, and want to send them a message for the official project we're doing please sign up! We need as many people as possible, because their managment was kind enough to invite us to meet the members personally to give them this gift!!!:mf_lustslow:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13131