• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Ooh yeah I think you're right! Haha :naughty:

haha boomerangs or penii ? hm... do they look so similar :roftl:

Now I really wanna see them ! :naughty:

We actually have a cactus which looks so much like a penis that my mother puts it away every time we have guests :roftl:

:roftl:

haha boomerangs or penii ? hm... do they look so similar :roftl:

Now I really wanna see them ! :naughty:

We actually have a cactus which looks so much like a penis that my mother puts it away every time we have guests :roftl:

:roftl: think i'm going slightly crazy, would love to see the cactus that your mother puts away when you have guests!!:roftl: sorry this has just really made me laugh:roftl:

http://www.schiphol.com/_kunst_op_schiphol/portlet/Phylotaxis.jsp?PORTLET%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673764178&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302574799&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395729234&CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=176371&VIRTUAL_TEMPLATE%3C%3Evt_id=10134198673767037&bmUID=1205504982670

I hope this isn't the artwork you're talking about :shocked:

Natuur en met name groeiprocessen vormen al sinds jaar en dag het thema in het werk van Sjoerd Buisman. Aanvankelijk in de organische vormen die hij uit marmer hakte, later in de letterlijke groeisels: experimenten met zaden en planten die, onder invloed van het licht, op onorthodoxe voedingsbodems groeiden. Niet alleen de groei, ook de aantasting ervan door bijvoorbeeld insekten hebben zijn volle aandacht. Het gaat om het proces van verandering, vaak tot uitdrukking komend in de vorm van een spiraal, symbool voor groei en ontbinding, leven en dood, zoals in de Phylotaxis-series die de selderijplant als onderwerp hebben.

Description : Nature and growth processes in particular have always formed the theme in Sjoerd Buisman’s work. Initially in the organic forms he chiselled out of marble, and later in actual growth: experiments with seeds and plants which grew on unorthodox growth media under the influence of light. Not only growth, but also the harmful effects on it caused, for example, by insects have his full attention. It is all about a process of change, often expressed in the form of a spiral, a symbol for growth and decay, life and death, like in the Phylotaxis series with the celery plant as the subject.

http://www.schiphol.com/_kunst_op_schiphol/portlet/Phylotaxis.jsp?PORTLET%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673764178&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302574799&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395729234&CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=176371&VIRTUAL_TEMPLATE%3C%3Evt_id=10134198673767037&bmUID=1205504982670

I hope this isn't the artwork you're talking about :shocked:

Natuur en met name groeiprocessen vormen al sinds jaar en dag het thema in het werk van Sjoerd Buisman. Aanvankelijk in de organische vormen die hij uit marmer hakte, later in de letterlijke groeisels: experimenten met zaden en planten die, onder invloed van het licht, op onorthodoxe voedingsbodems groeiden. Niet alleen de groei, ook de aantasting ervan door bijvoorbeeld insekten hebben zijn volle aandacht. Het gaat om het proces van verandering, vaak tot uitdrukking komend in de vorm van een spiraal, symbool voor groei en ontbinding, leven en dood, zoals in de Phylotaxis-series die de selderijplant als onderwerp hebben.

Description : Nature and growth processes in particular have always formed the theme in Sjoerd Buisman’s work. Initially in the organic forms he chiselled out of marble, and later in actual growth: experiments with seeds and plants which grew on unorthodox growth media under the influence of light. Not only growth, but also the harmful effects on it caused, for example, by insects have his full attention. It is all about a process of change, often expressed in the form of a spiral, a symbol for growth and decay, life and death, like in the Phylotaxis series with the celery plant as the subject.

Haha It could be it :roftl:

if it was me id go to amsterdam and steal it :naughty:

It was like 10 feet high :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hahahaha that's brilliant!

Babzz just has a perverted mind...I didn't think they were like the object suggested here at all:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

That's because, with your profession, you're so used to that shape that you don't notice it anymore :mf_rosetinted: