Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, I'd say you can still get them somewhere...I dunno where though, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

hi there is a website that is on here somewhere! (was on it last night) mfcer's get a discount, i'll go & find the post :thumb_yello: i didn't know whether to order or not?

heya! i think you need a credit card to order them...i don't have one. i already ordered the tickets with my bf's credit card and he was not amused...:roftl:

yeah:wub2: there electricy blue! I think Mika has ones similar, I couldn't resist:wub2:

Is anyone wearing fancy dress to this gig? That would be fun in the Summer!

i didn't manage to finish my fantastical fancy dress that i was making for the London gig so i'm gonna take it to Amsterdam :biggrin2: it just needs finishing and i'm also gonna make it a bit shorter.

heya! i think you need a credit card to order them...i don't have one. i already ordered the tickets with my bf's credit card and he was not amused...:roftl:

yes i've got to grab hubby's card!!:roftl: if i order i'm going to get a pack of 3, you are more than welcome to have one, i don't need 3 :thumb_yello:

i didn't manage to finish my fantastical fancy dress that i was making for the London gig so i'm gonna take it to Amsterdam :biggrin2: it just needs finishing and i'm also gonna make it a bit shorter.

yes....since ur in wh*re's brigade! :punk: and I'm gonna wear my super women blue shoes, white skirt, blue t-shirt with a sign "Kilt inspector" and I'm gonna put some national flags to my cheeks... both Polish and Scottish xD (whole outfit is kinda tribute to Scotts :naughty:)

yes....since ur in wh*re's brigade! :punk: and I'm gonna wear my super women blue shoes, white skirt, blue t-shirt with a sign "Kilt inspector" and I'm gonna put some national flags to my cheeks... both Polish and Scottish xD (whole outfit is kinda tribute to Scotts :naughty:)

Hahaha that's brilliant

:roftl: that sounds really great!! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha that's brilliant

:roftl: that sounds really great!! :thumb_yello:

awwww I'm soo glad you like it... but firstly I have to make that bloody t-shirt... "Kilt inspector" for me...and "this is a kilt" for Martin :naughty:

yeah:wub2: there electricy blue! I think Mika has ones similar, I couldn't resist:wub2:

Is anyone wearing fancy dress to this gig? That would be fun in the Summer!

yes i am.i'm making a new dress for this gig

even if i cut it to a mini skirt there's no way i can bit your whory boots :mf_rosetinted: u go girl!

i'm happy with mah dress though. i used grace kelly colors. i'm missing purple so i was thinking of dyeing my hair purple. the hair and a chicken painted on my cheeks, maybe i'll look a bit whory after all :naughty:

even if i cut it to a mini skirt there's no way i can bit your whory boots :mf_rosetinted: u go girl!

i'm happy with mah dress though. i used grace kelly colors. i'm missing purple so i was thinking of dyeing my hair purple. the hair and a chicken painted on my cheeks, maybe i'll look a bit whory after all :naughty:

ur thinking of dying ur hairs PURPLE?hmmm buy a wig :thumb_yello:

I think a wig would be to warm don't you think :blink:

because the show is in the summer (which means alot of rain or it will be very dry and hot over here) :naughty:

because the show is in the summer (which means alot of rain or it will be very dry and hot over here) :naughty:

hmmm I didn't thought about that :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

it's not the same with a wig..

plus:

:naughty:

I'm wearing

210826724_5_miSB.jpeg

with my black mika shirt:wub2: or I'm going to buy a new white shirt, cause I want his autograph on it..and black on black isn't really working:naughty:

cool shoes!! :thumb_yello: