• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink loads of tea if you're ill !That isn't so far from ya !:naughty:

great !how many peeps can be in that huge area ?:naughty:

and i also find this on ebay !

fb3e_1.JPG

hm, those circle things look like a clarification plant - if it is, let's hope the wind blows in the other direction. :shocked::naughty:

15000 ?:shocked::shocked:where did you read that ?

it says so on ticketmaster.nl.

hm, those circle things look like a clarification plant - if it is, let's hope the wind blows in the other direction. :shocked::naughty:

Well, doesn't he always point out how he wants to keep his shows 'special' :naughty:

maybe mika wants the girls to faint in his concerts... 32 degrees and a nice smell might do that. :naughty::roftl:

oooh u know what we can try? the thing in Frankfurt where one guy yelled for the sake of it and the hysterical girls yelled Mika :roftl::roftl:

I believe Babz said that, could be wrong though:naughty: But don't worry, he's popular here, but no way that at this point he'll sell out a 15,000 venue. They'll either make it smaller oooorr he'll cancel it:mf_rosetinted:

I don't see any cancellation happening, he's really geared up for these shows, and he told me he'd see me in Amsterdam. So short of something drastic happening, he will be there.

I don't see any cancellation happening, he's really geared up for these shows, and he told me he'd see me in Amsterdam. So short of something drastic happening, he will be there.

where did you meet him? guess i missed a thread there... :blink:

well, it's not a festival but his own concert... i think he only cancels those if he has no other choice. and it's only the 4th show after a long break, so chances are good that he's not ill by then. :bleh:

and joanna, not sure whether this will work, as i guess the first few rows will be MFCers... :naughty: talking of which, when is everyone planning to arrive? anyone planning a night in front of the venue again, like in london (though it should be a lot warmer this time)? :naughty:

So - Joanna, we're finally going to meet? Cool. :naughty:

Naaaah, it's just a Dutch circus tent. :naughty:

And I am NOT going to put up my tent in the Westerpark or sleep under the stars. I will sleep in my OWN bed the night before, Haasje & me will come to Amsterdam early in the morning.

where did you meet him? guess i missed a thread there... :blink:

well, it's not a festival but his own concert... i think he only cancels those if he has no other choice. and it's only the 4th show after a long break, so chances are good that he's not ill by then.

and joanna, not sure whether this will work, as i guess the first few rows will be MFCers... :naughty: talking of which, when is everyone planning to arrive? anyone planning a night in front of the venue again, like in london (though it should be a lot warmer this time)? :naughty:

oh gawd! please don't.... don't tease them....

i'm sure someone will be there to yell...ah we can camp on the boardwalk and shower at the clearing system :lmao:

Rose and Sara met him at a Yelle gig

:fisch: :fisch: don't look at me xD I'm not gonna yell Mika :fisch:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

So - Joanna, we're finally going to meet? Cool. :naughty:

Naaaah, it's just a Dutch circus tent. :naughty:

And I am NOT going to put up my tent in the Westerpark or sleep under the stars. I will sleep in my OWN bed the night before, Haasje & me will come to Amsterdam early in the morning.

yes we will,and yes,I was planning on using a bed and a roof before the gig too

oh gawd! please don't.... don't tease them....

:fisch: :fisch: don't look at me xD I'm not gonna yell Mika :fisch:

you yell other M's :roftl:

I had a very strange dream last night :blink:

I dreamed that Mika was reading this thread and was posting here to tell us some more info about the gig :blink::roftl:

He was excited and his username was mika :roftl: . In my dream I thought that MIKA should have been better username :roftl:

Now I'm just hoping he's not reading the thread :roftl:

I dreamed that Mika was reading this thread and was posting here to tell us some more info about the gig :blink:

He was excited and his username was mika :roftl: . In my dream I thought that MIKA should have been better username :roftl:

Now I'm just hoping he's not reading the thread :roftl:

Beautiful dream !:roftl:did he also say something about covering another song ?

let him read it !

I also had a dream and there were 10000 people already in the morning :blink:!

let him read it !

Nope he was teasing us at first :roftl:

he was saying that it was going to be great but when we asked him to tell us anything he was just typing that we had to see it our selfs and a lot of hahahahaha :roftl:

he was a bit mean :naughty:

Like an annoying little brother or something :roftl:

let him read it !

Hope this dream won't come true :thumbdown::wink2:

I like it that you are in a violet mood by the way :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I dreamed that Mika was reading this thread and was posting here to tell us some more info about the gig

He was excited and his username was mika :roftl: . In my dream I thought that MIKA should have been better username :

Slick...Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Now let's be on the lookout for usernames containing "mika" :lol3:

Btw,was thinkin,u live in amsterdam? we could meet on monday or sunday for the ticket so we don't go mad in the queue

Beautiful dream !did he also say something about covering another song ?

let him read it !

you are way to concerned about that gig :roftl:

Hope this dream won't come true :thumbdown:

I like it that you are in a violet mood by the way :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Yes like always !We should bring a tent and be there at 5am !:naughty::roftl:

I hope not :boxed:

I'm feeling like that at the moment !

I believe Babz said that, could be wrong though:naughty: But don't worry, he's popular here, but no way that at this point he'll sell out a 15,000 venue. They'll either make it smaller oooorr he'll cancel it:mf_rosetinted:

It can hold 15000 at most, but most likely there won't be so many people, it can be made as big as they want bc it's outside :thumb_yello:

Yes like always !We should bring a tent and be there at 5am !:naughty::roftl:

I hope not :boxed:

I'm feeling like that at the moment !

ok...NO! no tent,no outside camping and because we are in the same room i can make sure of that by tying you to the bed until 9 am!

Slick...Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Now let's be on the lookout for usernames containing "mika" :lol3:

Btw,was thinkin,u live in amsterdam? we could meet on monday or sunday for the ticket so we don't go mad in the queue

No I don't live in Amsterdam.

But I'm staying in Babs MFC Hotel so I will be in Amsterdam a day before the concert :thumb_yello:

And why would you go mad in the que? :naughty: