Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

another weather forecast - same website, totally different from one week ago - and let's hope it changes again (it's still 7 days, so the chances are good...)! 14-18 degrees, 90% risk of rain in the morning and afternoon, 45% in the evening... :shocked:http://de.beta.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/wettervorhersage_details/?id=NL0NH0013&d=7&prev=16days

i still don't know what to wear. :blink:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another weather forecast - same website, totally different from one week ago - and let's hope it changes again (it's still 7 days, so the chances are good...)! 14-18 degrees, 90% risk of rain in the morning and afternoon, 45% in the evening... :shocked:http://de.beta.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/wettervorhersage_details/?id=NL0NH0013&d=7&prev=16days

Never trust the weatherforecast that much in advance:naughty:

:stretcher: OUCH!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::boxed:

:naughty:

nooo don't hurt wendi:no:

wendi i can be your speshul nurse if you bring me to amsterdam in your suitcase.

i can fit in i'm tiny:naughty:

nooo don't hurt wendi:no:

wendi i can be your speshul nurse if you bring me to amsterdam in your suitcase.

i can fit in i'm tiny:naughty:

As it happens - I have booked a hold bag!!! :wink2: I did so as I thought

I needed it for my wheelchair, but they go free - so there is an empty

bag with room!!! :naughty:

As it happens - I have booked a hold bag!!! :wink2: I did so as I thought

I needed it for my wheelchair, but they go free - so there is an empty

bag with room!!! :naughty:

yaaaaaaaaay!

:dance_man:

i'm going to see mika...errr i mean wendi:bleh:

*does some yoga to get more flexible*

Yeaaah nobody says a word about Amsterdam.... I also want a circus :tears:

it really feels sometimes as if Paris was stealing Am's thunder.. :wink2: i do wonder though how it's gonna be like in A. will it be normal and usual, like the previous gigs? will Mika 'take things to another level' in Paris and then go back to normal for the next gigs? i hope not..

@Ingiee: thank you so much for helping me I really appreciate that !!

@Starrats: I'm just speakless ! You can't imagine how grateful I am

great to hear you're all set violetsky! :thumb_yello:

I dreamed that someone was trying to shoot MIKA in london, but I got shot in stead :blink: because I jumped on the guy with the gun I got shot in my leg

And it didn't come true

And for amsterdam (november) I dreamed that MIKA fell of the stage because he tripped over the wire of his mic. He fell of stage in the space between the stage and the audience. but because he was so tall he landed with his head on the fence and broke his neck. He was dead

But luckily it didn't come true either

so I bet yours won't come true either

lol, every now and then i come to this thread and it's all about weird dreams :roftl:

I am on lots of tablets - so fingers crossed it will improve enough!!

I will decide for definite on Friday

*keeps fingers crossed* you made me a happy bday thread :wub2::naughty:

it really feels sometimes as if Paris was stealing Am's thunder.. :wink2: i do wonder though how it's gonna be like in A. will it be normal and usual, like the previous gigs? will Mika 'take things to another level' in Paris and then go back to normal for the next gigs? i hope not..

great to hear you're all set violetsky! :thumb_yello:

lol, every now and then i come to this thread and it's all about weird dreams :roftl:

*keeps fingers crossed* you made me a happy bday thread :wub2::naughty:

He'd better make it special or I will do it:naughty:

i don't know what to wear either. :boxed: