Special Moments with Mika

JULS92

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we were walking on a beach in January and then we had a picnic.

...it was nice

you wish liam....welll.....we all wish!!! mika in a speed-o......:mf_lustslow: hubba hubba.

MY SPECIAL EXPERIENCE!

when mika came out to see us before the concert in NYC, i shook his hand....annnnnd i said "i got you a flower!" and i gave it to him, and he said thank-you. after he explained to jjackie what he does with fans' presents, he handed me the flower again, and said...."you know what? we just bought 800 flowers, so you keep this one and during the show you can fling it around like this.....it looks better with you anyways..." mika it such a flirt lol. after he left i put the flower to my face.....ahhh!

you wish liam....welll.....we all wish!!! mika in a speed-o......:mf_lustslow: hubba hubba.

MY SPECIAL EXPERIENCE!

when mika came out to see us before the concert in NYC, i shook his hand....annnnnd i said "i got you a flower!" and i gave it to him, and he said thank-you. after he explained to jjackie what he does with fans' presents, he handed me the flower again, and said...."you know what? we just bought 800 flowers, so you keep this one and during the show you can fling it around like this.....it looks better with you anyways..." mika it such a flirt lol. after he left i put the flower to my face.....ahhh!

Know what happended?

I pulled out a flower that I had for him to!

and thennnnn he told us to keep them! and did that whole little cute twirling flower thing. :wub2:

Know what happended?

I pulled out a flower that I had for him to!

and thennnnn he told us to keep them! and did that whole little cute twirling flower thing. :wub2:

i had mine out before the show, and the girl behind me asked if i would lower it cause it was in all her pictures lol.

i remember yours, it had glitter on it.

we were walking on a beach in January and then we had a picnic.

...it was nice

why do you get to have such a wonderful moment with the almighty mika? I'm never talking to you again. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT BEING A FAN BOY/GIRL. YOU ADMIRE FROM AFAR.

you son of a bitch.

Montréal : talked to him after the gig and got a hug and a pic

Boston : talked to him after the gig and he remembered me

Montréal again : Got to be Lollipop Girl onstage with him, got to hang out backstage and yes he remembered me again, got a pic, gave him a pressie which he liked and made him laugh

Toronto : Got to be Lollipop Girl again, backstage again, got a pic

New York : Got to be Lollipop Girl YES AGAIN, backstage again, was very happy to see me

:wub2:

erm, somerset House I shared my one and only pic with him but hey...at least he put his arm round my shoulder :blush-anim-cl:

Manchester he wasn't supposed to have pics after the gig but he siad Oh go on then to my daughter :naughty: (Bumblebee Vix)

Doncaster, he gave me a really dirty look cos I was front row and this girl next to me yelled at a really quiet part "GET YOUR KIT OFF" and he glared at me in disgust (well I'm old enough to be his mother dam it) lol, and then I did the sterio typical thing of pointing at her as if to say IT WASN'T ME but his look to me said it all (as yeah right) :blush-anim-cl:

Newcastle, he beamed a HUGE grin at us in the front row when he saw the moment we noticed he had put the QUILT on display on the drum stand :punk: and when we gave him our Mika giggle bear (in my pic) and he giggled the same giggle at it and asked to keep him, and then at 2 other gigs that I didn't go to and have no pics or utubes of he actually took that bear on stage and showed the audience it and tried to make it giggle.

There's more too but they are other peoples interactions I was just there and loved them also (like the trying to give him chicken tonight at Doncaster by HJ and Mikafish lol).

oh he is just so fab.

This post is From Jackie (lovelove_mika) and I both, because it would be a waste if the 2 of us posted the same thing

There's a few so bare with us- -

Nokia was the first time we got to meet him and it was sweet it seemed like he really cared about all of his fans names and things. Me and Jackie got an autograph and someone took a picture when he was asking my name. Dont you love how he makes direct eye contact? When Jackie finished getting her poster signed, Mika said “Thank you LOVE!” which she waited about a block before yelling “HE CALLED ME LOVE!!!” hahaha.

GMA, Jackie and I gave him a book, with captions and pictures (there’s a picture of him talking to us from the stage about it. From the stage, not talking to the audience, talking to us. That’s pretty special if you ask me!) we gave it to him after and he liked it, he opened to the first page and it was him doing the same stance Borat did, and he just went "Borat!?!!" in this high pitched voice and laughed, and then took a picture with us. Then after freezing our asses off in line, once we got into the highline, he definitely saw us and remembered us, so it was worth it.

Terminal 5 we gave him a necklace that he LOVED before the gig, couldn't get over it. He kept saying “ WICKED! BRILLIANT! Where did you get these?” After he examined the necklace he got to the center of it which is this sneaker that just screams MIKA and he goes “ Oh S***. Where did you get this?!” We said borders ( this is funny because he played at borders in new york last march ) and he just laughed and said “S***” again. We asked him about the book we gave to him in August and he said he liked it and still has it and only keeps the good stuff, (someone has that recorded too!) He is working on putting ‘the good stuff’ into his art gallery! HOW COOL IS THAT?! He told all of us who met him before to jump on stage during lollipop.

He looked at us a lot during the show! (We were front row center) Mainly Ring Ring and Stuck in the Middle. We’re not putting anyone else down, but it seemed like we were the only ones dancing our asses off and going crazy during Stuck In the Middle(I can’t help it, it’s my favorite song) and he DEFINITELY took notice! Again, we know that sounds so BLEH, but it really is true. Haha and during LOLLIPOP! He kicked one of the balloons at us really hard ahah to which we punch right back at him and hit him and he laughed! Hahaha, I think that’s both one of our favorite moments. But nothing can beat watching our friend NEIL get PULLED ON STAGE WITH MIKA! To have MIKA GRABBING OUR HANDS ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND START PULLING US OVER THE BARRIER. He knew what he was doing! He grabbed all the people that he remembered meeting before the show! He grabbed Jess’s hand and pulled her up to!

And waiting for more to comeeeeeeee

LA - the Wiltern...

Waited in line to see him, about the tenth person in a line of easily over one hundred...remembered me from my face paint and dancing in the front row! He signed my Love Today CD cover and hugged me. I think someone out there has a good pic of me with him!:wub2:

Seriously, this lasted about a minute, but it was one of the best minutes EVA!!!:mf_lustslow:

Tat he LOVED before the gig, couldn't get over it. He kept saying “ WICKED! BRILLIANT! Where did you get these?” After he examined the necklace he got to the center of it which is this sneaker that just screams MIKA and he goes “ Oh S***. Where did you get this?!” We said borders ( this is funny because he played at borders in new york last march ) and he just laughed and said “S***” again. We asked him about the book we gave to him in August and he said he liked it and still has it and only keeps the good stuff

That's actually pretty awesome. I think I was talking to Andy at the time and missed that, but that's really cool. :thumb_yello:

He knew what he was doing! He grabbed all the people that he remembered meeting before the show! He grabbed Jess’s hand and pulled her up to!

This is also neat; I hadn't realized he was specifically pulling up the people he talked to and not just anyone who was handy in the front row.

--Jack

Haha,really?

Idk It just makes sense though, doesn't it?

:wub2:

Now that you've said it, you're right.

He pulled up Neil, me, grabbed you and we were all right in front of him before hand when he came out.

And I know Rafael got on too, he was also there.

Haha, only the coolest, Alex!:cool:

Well... I was front rown, catwalk, and during Lolipop you had these huge balloons coming down from the ceiling. One was coming my way, so I was very focused on it so that I would hit it back in direction of the stage. But just when I was about to punch it, the balloon had vanished, and instead of it, there stood a big idiotic curly guy in a crocodile suit laughing his arse out. He had kicked the balloon away before I had a chance to touch it.

I yelled "HEYYYYYYYY" from the top of my lungs and waved my finger, frowning, making him understand he had been naughty. He laughed even more, bowed, and did the same gesture to me. And I just froze :roftl: :roftl:

It's on Youtube, and in my memory, forever :naughty:

Hahahahahahahahaha I love him a little more for these kinds of stories :D