Special Moments with Mika

JULS92

HEY!

i hope there aren't many of this threads yet :D

i just want to know if you had special moments with mika yet??.. on a concert or something like that....

I would loove too read some storys :D

i only had one little special moment at the concert in switzerland when he smiled at me:D :D:wub2:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I yelled, "Hey Mika!" and he looked my way. I asked, "Is Mikey coming out? Where's Mikey? I have a present for him!" He looked confused. I couldn't see Mikey so I went back into the crowd.

Then I felt bad and made my way forward again and held out the only crumpled piece of paper I had on me: "Hey, would you sign my ticket?" He took it almost without looking, scrawled his name, handed it back, and moved on.

It was a very special moment.

--Jack

oh gosh! what happened?!

Well... I was front rown, catwalk, and during Lolipop you had these huge balloons coming down from the ceiling. One was coming my way, so I was very focused on it so that I would hit it back in direction of the stage. But just when I was about to punch it, the balloon had vanished, and instead of it, there stood a big idiotic curly guy in a crocodile suit laughing his arse out. He had kicked the balloon away before I had a chance to touch it.

I yelled "HEYYYYYYYY" from the top of my lungs and waved my finger, frowning, making him understand he had been naughty. He laughed even more, bowed, and did the same gesture to me. And I just froze :roftl: :roftl:

It's on Youtube, and in my memory, forever :naughty:

he paid our drinks after a gig :mf_rosetinted:

after i yelled at him

for the first time i was meeting him... though he had known who i was for 4 months

then 15 days after he let the 10 people waiting for him to have a look at them to say "hi olivia how are you" and came to kiss me whereas i was away waiting for cherisse

he asked me how my hair was while i was away looking at the people queuing for an autograph, waiting for cherisse :naughty:

he pointed his finger at my forehead saying he thought i wouldn't come to his gigs anymore... and i asked him if he could remember cherisse she promised me her drumsticks (that i got after the gig) :roftl:

do i go on ? do you hate me ? :naughty: what a nice bwoi...

Well... I was front rown, catwalk, and during Lolipop you had these huge balloons coming down from the ceiling. One was coming my way, so I was very focused on it so that I would hit it back in direction of the stage. But just when I was about to punch it, the balloon had vanished, and instead of it, there stood a big idiotic curly guy in a crocodile suit laughing his arse out. He had kicked the balloon away before I had a chance to touch it.

I yelled "HEYYYYYYYY" from the top of my lungs and waved my finger, frowning, making him understand he had been naughty. He laughed even more, bowed, and did the same gesture to me. And I just froze :roftl: :roftl:

It's on Youtube, and in my memory, forever :naughty:

can u give me that link to the youtube video?? i would loove to see that :D

Definitely This.

Watch the Weird Monkey jumping about:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

:naughty: :naughty:

I remember this :roftl: I hope we didn't hurt you pushing you over that barrier. I myself still have the trace of your shoe on my forehead :roftl: :roftl:

Had a few.

HMV at the LT signing, when I gave him Nels cards, and got a big smile and a wink.

Birmingham in November, the first random question, he was so sweet and I made him laugh.

Newcastle, November again, he just appeared out of the blue just as I thought he was about to leave, he just stopped in front of me, took me totally by surprise.

Bournemouth, got a little hug.

I have a few small ones.

I saw him at Nokia Theater first, nothing special really happened to me there, though. haha

GMA was my first. I gave him a gift which made him giggle and got a hug.:wub2:

Terminal Five I met him before, gave him my little gifts which he liked, during the show he took the sign I made on stage during Holy Johnny (found it on video and have a picture):wub2: , he pulled me on stage during Lollipop, and I met him again after and got another hug.

:original:

:naughty:

I remember this :roftl: I hope we didn't hurt you pushing you over that barrier. I myself still have the trace of your shoe on my forehead :roftl: :roftl:

:shocked: Was it you?

Im so sorry!

I thaught i booted someone in the head when i went over but i didnt know who because i couldnt see!:naughty:

Sorry again!

:lmao:

:shocked: Was it you?

Im so sorry!

I thaught i booted someone in the head when i went over but i didnt know who because i couldnt see!:naughty:

Sorry again!

:lmao:

Was me yes :lmfao:

Although you must have hit some others MFCers in the process. It was kinda violent :naughty: It was worth it though!:roftl:

He giggled at my nickname which is silly and stupid. You know, one of the adorable nose-scrunching giggles. And he remembered a band that I know pretty well who he met in SXSW for about 30 seconds, which just amazed me tbh. Yeah, that was my moment. from the LT signing at HMV.