Special Moments with Mika

JULS92

Now that you've said it, you're right.

He pulled up Neil, me, grabbed you and we were all right in front of him before hand when he came out.

And I know Rafael got on too, he was also there.

Haha, only the coolest, Alex!:cool:

i ♥ the group on facebook called "i danced on stage with mika!!!" i feel so proud to be a member of that distinguished group.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurred by the comments above, I was looking at facebook groups about mika and there are some that make me want to SCREAM. There are some of the DUMBEST groups against mika. i think we should all invade the wall and write sensible ACTUAL comments supported by knowledge and evidence. I was sooo tempted to write an essay explaining things to them because all the things they say that are against MAKE NO SENSE and they are almost ALL wrong. Oi, i'm trying to decide what the right thing to do is...grrr.

they're all dumbasses though, thats the problem.

At the DC show in June of '07, I got to meet him after. He spent a long time speaking to fans, and I think he spent at least 5 mins. talking to me. I gave him a little scrapbook of the MFC'ers and he seemed to like it. He particularly was taken with a drawing Jack Violet did (did you forget that moment, Jack? :wink2: ). He spoke with me very naturally, unhurried. I hung around and he spoke with me several more times. We got pictures and autographs. He drew a picture in a scrapbook I had and signed it.

At the Philly concert recently, I made him a t shirt and he made an effort to reach through the crowd to shake my hand and say thanks when it was given to him.

Well... I was front rown, catwalk, and during Lolipop you had these huge balloons coming down from the ceiling. One was coming my way, so I was very focused on it so that I would hit it back in direction of the stage. But just when I was about to punch it, the balloon had vanished, and instead of it, there stood a big idiotic curly guy in a crocodile suit laughing his arse out. He had kicked the balloon away before I had a chance to touch it.

I yelled "HEYYYYYYYY" from the top of my lungs and waved my finger, frowning, making him understand he had been naughty. He laughed even more, bowed, and did the same gesture to me. And I just froze :roftl:

Doncaster, he gave me a really dirty look cos I was front row and this girl next to me yelled at a really quiet part "GET YOUR KIT OFF" and he glared at me in disgust (well I'm old enough to be his mother dam it) lol, and then I did the sterio typical thing of pointing at her as if to say IT WASN'T ME but his look to me said it all (as yeah right) :blush-anim-cl:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

These two are officially my favourite "special Mika moments" ever!

Spurred by the comments above, I was looking at facebook groups about mika and there are some that make me want to SCREAM. There are some of the DUMBEST groups against mika. i think we should all invade the wall and write sensible ACTUAL comments supported by knowledge and evidence. I was sooo tempted to write an essay explaining things to them because all the things they say that are against MAKE NO SENSE and they are almost ALL wrong. Oi, i'm trying to decide what the right thing to do is...grrr.

they're all dumbasses though, thats the problem.

:blink: What is there? What are they saying?

:blink: What is there? What are they saying?

if you have a facebook you can just search "Mika" because i don't really want to say the titles. None of the people know what they are talking about and they have absolutely no lives to be making groups against mika, don't they have something better to do?:thumbdown::furious:

I'm deciding whether its worth it to write something, and i'm thinking it's not. But nonetheless, some people are so incredibly stupid. argh.

He particularly was taken with a drawing Jack Violet did (did you forget that moment, Jack? :wink2: ).

Hee, no. :blush-anim-cl: But I wanted to be snarky and also keep that one to myself. Trust me, I remember our experience in DC very well, and with the fondest memories! However the more personal something is, the less I am likely to share it.

Thus if I ever truly have a special moment with Mika (not the chickeny kind, just... a moment of connection), MFC will likely never hear about it. :naughty:

--Jack

I had an amazing moment with Mika!

Back at the gig here in Dubai, right before the second verse of Relax, I shouted :" I love you, Mika!!", and I was right infront of him, and he looked right at me and continued staring right into my eyes while singing for like...5-6 seconds (felt like HOURS!!).

That changed my life forever..:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:mf_lustslow:

sigy.jpg

i'm on the right....

1.jpg

and i'm in the colorful striped shirt in the front.

IMG_1059.jpg

last night when mika was on jay leno, he looked into the camera for like 3 seconds, and i felt like he was looking into my soooull.

Wow oh my good that would be the best thing in my life to dance with him hahaha :D you're soo lucky!!:punk: i'm jelous :D

I watched him talk to other fans... that was pretty special :naughty: I was too scared to say anything but I held a blue balloon up to him and without even glancing at me he signed it and just turned to the next person and started talking to them :lmfao: It was very special :wub2:

Montréal : talked to him after the gig and got a hug and a pic

Boston : talked to him after the gig and he remembered me

Montréal again : Got to be Lollipop Girl onstage with him, got to hang out backstage and yes he remembered me again, got a pic, gave him a pressie which he liked and made him laugh

Toronto : Got to be Lollipop Girl again, backstage again, got a pic

New York : Got to be Lollipop Girl YES AGAIN, backstage again, was very happy to see me

:wub2:

You lucky you!

ill answer this the way Vero did ... lol

1. Troubadour LA - show for 300-400 ppl THE BEST! - gave him the scrapbook, met him for the first time, got a hug - went to heaven and stuck there since than.

2. Virgin store - signed my CD - said he LOVED the scrapbook

3. Coachella festival - remembered my name! :shocked: and had a little chat - he actually said he will write a letter to EVERYONE on the scrapbook but im sure he didnt know he is going to get 1000000 other gifts LOL! so we understand mika x

4. Avalon, LA - was lollipop! and After party! YAY!

5. Filmore, SF - One of the best shows i saw! - we have the sweet dreams video to prove it, thanks summer!, met mika after and he was sweet as allways :)

6. Newcastle, UK - one of the BEST shows EVER!!! had the most amazing time. met mika for few seconds, gave him the necklace i made for him.

7. Brighton, UK - mika wore my necklace on TV! :thumb_yello:

8. Brixton, UK - was with suzy and christine when she gave him the year book, was sweet moment.

9. Wiltern, LA - again one of the BEST shows i went to (hard to choose!), met him after for a few seconds... was sweet as allways.

10. Warfield, SF - meeting him after the show, hug, said thank you, he held my hand :wub2: *faint* ;) and the best part when he called me back so andy could film my costume :punk:

11. seeing mika on jay leno!

:blush-anim-cl: