You decide...

pinkunicorn123

What day should Pinkunicorn123 go and see the london gig mfcers?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What day should Pinkunicorn123 go and see the london gig mfcers?

• Tuesday
    • Thursday
    • Im not going so it doesnt matter.
    • Neither, i don't want to meet you.

Okay so this is somewhat a self-apraising and pointless thread BUT...

Even thought i am not going to any of the concerts, because i live 25mins away from central london by train - i keep on being roped into coming and seeing you all.

I am free during the day on Tuesday and Thursday, so, what day do i come down since 77 of you are going to one gig and 73 to another?

You decided!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so this is somewhat a self-apraising and pointless thread BUT...

Even thought i am not going to any of the concerts, because i live 25mins away from central london by train - i keep on being roped into coming and seeing you all.

I am free during the day on Tuesday and Thursday, so, what day do i come down since 77 of you are going to one gig and 73 to another?

You decided!

Your whinging about 25 minutes? It used to take me an hour and 15 to get to school everyday, now with the new train it's 20 minutes and I am rejoicing!

Ill come down on wednesday just to confuse you all.

That said, i might even be free wednesday but i wont know until next wednesday.

Typical.

Your whinging about 25 minutes? It used to take me an hour and 15 to get to school everyday, now with the new train it's 20 minutes and I am rejoicing!

Typical.

:o Im not!

If i was i would be whinging about people forcing me to come along to both when i can only afford to come down the once (and not even then).

I dont want to choose one date and let those who are pestering down for another date, so come next friday, i am taking a majority vote to be fair.

I don´t care, cause I can´t go:thumbdown:

but, somewhere in the future, I´ll meet you:thumb_yello: I hope

:shocked:

You hope?

strange

Ive just noticed lilmot chose a date even though she isnt going to either, strange also.

Get voting folks - majority rules, so you cant blame me for not coming when you asked,

You hope?

strange

Ive just noticed lilmot chose a date even though she isnt going to either, strange also.

Get voting folks - majority rules, so you cant blame me for not coming when you asked,

strange!:shocked:

I hope to meet all mfc members some day:wink2:

You hope?

strange

:naughty: Well, I thought it was *public* poll. If you go on Tuesday you will get to see Daisylou dressed up as a Lollipop girl.

Strange? Yes, insane too: :insane: that's me. Guess where I will be in twelve hours?

:naughty: Well, I thought it was *public* poll. If you go on Tuesday you will get to see Daisylou dressed up as a Lollipop girl.

Strange? Yes, insane too: :insane: that's me. Guess where I will be in twelve hours?

The outfit i do indeed want to see, theres so many people i would like to see but who are at one gig and not another :(

As for where you will be, i dont think i even have to ask do i?

Come and tell me all about it in the pinkunicorn123 thread so we stop gatecrashing this one and do it to another one designed for the very thing.

Ill come down on wednesday just to confuse you all.

That said, i might even be free wednesday but i wont know until next wednesday.

Don't be shy come to all of them!

I may, fingers crossed, be going to see Speed the Plow on the Wednesday with Mici, so you could join us for that.

Don't be shy come to all of them!

I may, fingers crossed, be going to see Speed the Plow on the Wednesday with Mici, so you could join us for that.

Its more a case of being able to afford it that anything else, as of 2 weeks time, i have no income, and that was only £120pam to begin with.

Im only there for beforehand a queue-time hellos then im off

I understand about the money aspect, I'm just about okay.

If you are coming to say hello, you could join us for a coffee then.