Ticket Presale! Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek in the Netherlands

Yoppappop

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do go Queenie!! Like I said in the other thread my house is open as the official Amsterdam MFC hotel, my parents are on holiday anyway so there's loads of space :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Do they know about your plans for opening a temporary hostel Babzz? :roftl:

Even more expensive. I´ll try to find a way ´cause i want to go to this one!

if I may allow a friendly advice, queen, if ya have to choose, drop aix and go to amsterdam. it's more guarenteed mika'll be there :wink2: plus it's a gig and not a festival appearance. :wink2:

Do go Queenie!! Like I said in the other thread my house is open as the official Amsterdam MFC hotel, my parents are on holiday anyway so there's loads of space :wink2:

I'd offer to make my room available too, but it'd be full before you know it. :naughty:

Wiehoe, I got my tickets for the concert!

I'v only one question for rockinbabzz (or someone else living next to Amsterdam). I'm searching for a cheap hotel/hostel/B&B, for me and two friends, next to Westerpark. Can you give me a recommendation? It's difficult to find something on the internet, because I don't know the different districts.

Thanks for your good advices, girls. I´ll think about it. My head is gonna explode! :roftl:

Thanks babz for offering your house :wink2:

COME!! You MUST come Queenie!

There is nothing to think about, just doooo it!

OMG that's so weird. i NEVER EVER EVER saw this thread in this section so i posted it myself, with EXACTLY THE SAME TITLE.

I came back to see if i got any posts, and I never had a heart attack when I thought *my* thread suddenly got 2 pages of responses but was in the name of *Yoppappop* :shocked: :shocked:

Caz,

I'm lovin' your new siggy!! :naughty:

Fab!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...