• Hazel!
    • Brown!

*quotes picture again for no good reason other than it's prettyyyyy*

no shame in that lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao: Wow, it must be tough :sad:

:

oh it is.

I will admit that color is really all a matter of opinion though.

But at a glance i'm sure that most people would say brown. upon close inspection, most eye colors could be argues anyways.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is really interesting, I never knew this! Thanks :thumb_yello: I always had hazel-brown eyes, and then I lived in Spain for a year (I'm Irish... I don't know if the increase in sunlight affected my eyes) and my eyes got lighter and lighter until towards the end of that year they were mostly green... 2 years later, they're still this green colour... People who only know me since then can't believe it when i tell them that my eyes used to be nearly brown!

That's mad!! that's so unusual I've never heard of anything like that happening before! :roftl:

Mika just needs to do a cover of Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" - that would settle the debate. :naughty:

He he...that would be something to see wouldn't it.

defo hazel. and as many who have hazel eyes, his eyes shade change slightly.

I agree they are hazel.

I was recently thinking about this...

WHAT COLOUR ARE MIKA'S EYES?

In the "Live from Paris" part of "Live in Cartoon Motion", in one of his songs there is a close up and his eyes look dark brown.

In the "A Long Way from Home" part of "Live in Cartoon Motion", he is doing an interview and his eyes look light brown.

In one of the pictures in the CD booklet of "Life in Cartoon Motion" Mika's eyes look hazel.

Also, I've looked around this site and have seen pictures from when Mika greeted fans outside the Kool Haus in Toronto on January 29/08 and his eyes look a lovely light green with the slightest hint of grey. And those pictures were zoomed in. Also, I've seen various other pictures and his eyes look green.

Thinking about it...I think they are green with slight hint of grey and brown in them. So gorgeous, I could stare into them all day long.

So, what colour do you guys think they are?

EDIT: I think they are HAZEL.

I totally agree Mika has hazel eyes

[ATTACH]5145[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5146[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5147[/ATTACH]

As you can see, the color is hazel, but it depends on the light. So, sometimes they are light brown and sometimes hazel.:naughty:

I agree that the colour is HAZEL because the light can make a person's eye's look like different shades/colours but ultimately their eyes are A colour...so...I really think Mika's eyes are hazel as they sometimes look different colours in different lights (something that brown eyes perhaps can do but maybe not as well because sure they have different shades of brown in one eye but the difference in colour (green/brown...as well as the shades of those colours) in hazel eyes may make it easier for hazel eyes to be mistaken as brown).

Also, some people may see brown because the green in Mica's eyes is not so bright and vivid, it's more subdued...kind of like a mossy green, so, in combination with the brown in his eyes, they can be mistaken for brown.