The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmm, I smell some Chinese chicken! My husband is cooking for me tonight (only warming up, but it's the idea that counts) :wub2:

So I have to leave you, ladies. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Is there any of you who would like to explain the birthday present to me in a pm? I just don't get what I'm supposed to do, and I'm not creative. But I think I will be sorry if I don't sign up for it. :boxed:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Where did you stay? Did you go anywhere else while you were here?

Which one's he?

The one who obviously shaves between his eyebrows like George Michael.

We stayed at the Travelodge in Covent Garden, didn't really have time to do anything else but shopping - but that's OK!

Mmmm, I smell some Chinese chicken! My husband is cooking for me tonight (only warming up, but it's the idea that counts) :wub2:

Is there any of you who would like to explain the birthday present to me in a pm? I just don't get what I'm supposed to do, and I'm not creative. But I think I will be sorry if I don't sign up for it. :boxed:

Bye Martine - enjoy your dinner.

I have signed up for the b'day present too - and I dont

understand - but someone will explain!! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Where did you stay? Did you go anywhere else while you were here?

Which one's he?

He's the dark haired second in command bloke - good with guns, usually gets to shoot something.

bye martine... and bon appetite

Thanks for pm-ing them. Will check them out at some point.

Just noticed that the top poster is Vanessa - don't even know who she is!! What happened to Sasje?

Sasje spends most of her time on the German MFC now, with

her new b/f Thorty!! :thumb_yello:

He's the dark haired second in command bloke - good with guns, usually gets to shoot something.

I like my description better :naughty:

lol - I'm sure it will all become clear...

Well I'm off to watch him now anyway.:thumb_yello:

And tomorrow I may have the house to myself so it will be the Mika DVD again :mf_lustslow:

Catch you later - enjoy the DVD

ok girls I need to depart - catch up later / tomorrow - need to snuggle up on sofa to retain body heat!!

Engineer came this morning as said oh its just a fuse - changed it and it blew again 20 mins later - we changed it again - it went again!!!! doh - they are back tomorrow morning - bless!!!!!