The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andy interviewed me in Seattle and said I will be on his next film. so I assume DVD. They thought the UMBRELLA was so unique and that I was so unique that Andy told MIKA about me and that I wanted to meet him and that MIKA really wants to meet me too, Andy interviewed me for 15 -20 mins in Seattle asking me about the Fan club, how I enjoy the music, do I know RAK1, what mika's music means to me, how long have I liked MIKA, the community of fans, how long I have been part of the MFC,,, why I wore what I wore, what made me make the umbrella...so they might use the umbrella as a prop,,Mika thanked me for taking care of the giftsf form the other night.

suzanne

it's 4 am there in victoria, isn't it? :naughty:

oh girl

i know you cannot sleep!

i have read something of your reports, not all yet, but this post summarizes it so well...you are lucky elanorelle, but you deserve it so much cause you spent all yr time promoting Mika in BC and planning the vancouver/seattle gigs...

i remember the first times you posted here...your enthousiasm about mika was so sincere and so BIG!

well done suzanne, well done! :thumb_yello:

Dear Oldlings. I finally learnt the story of Chicken last night. At 5am. I laughed so hard I was crying and woke my mother up. She was not amused.

:roftl:

:roftl: All my bairns and friends know the chicken story - and they

all avoid the word at all cost if I am around!!!! :das:

hi Wendi x x x x x

Hi hun :huglove:

Have we to phone the Academy before the gig - re Kath,

chicket etc?

Hi Robi and Miek xxxx

No we are ok - I have the email that confirm a wheelcahir user with a chicket and a free pass for the carer!!! we have to fo=go to box office within an hour of the fdoors openeing :)

Hi Robi xxxxxxx

Is that before the doors open?

Hi Bellatrix- I am the chicekn legend teller - I explainedit to Mika at the Big girlsvideo shoot and gave him a chicken

:roftl: I know I'm so jealous. Oh lord I feel the intense need to somehow hint to it next time he comes to Norway.

Kath brought us chicken in line. I was amused. :lmao:

all avoid the word at all cost if I am around!!!!

:lmfao: Mum asked me if I wanted to chicken for dinner.

Me: :lmfao:

Mum: :blink: ......:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Robi and Miek xxxx

Is that before the doors open?

No - as long as we get to the box office within one hour of the doors being opened - I did point out that we would be there before hand in the queue and he said "no no no, you must come in separately!!"

I dint think he undertsoo-d the MFC mentality of wanting to stand . sit outside in the cold with our friends! !

:roftl: I know I'm so jealous. Oh lord I feel the intense need to somehow hint to it next time he comes to Norway.

Just hun=m chicekn tonight - or give him a jar!!

Kath brought us chicken in line. I was amused. :lmao:

:lmfao: Mum asked me if I wanted to chicken for dinner.

Me: :lmfao:

Mum: :blink: ......:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Miek - I was off most of the weekend - god this lot can natter!!

hope you have th safe booby trapped - in case there are any mika ticket poachers about!

Well, i'm reqally weird about it :blush-anim-cl: they are not really in a safe, but iput them somewhere safe. it would be typical if one of my cats peed on them or something like that, that always happens to me :thumbdown:

Andy interviewed me in Seattle and said I will be on his next film. so I assume DVD. They thought the UMBRELLA was so unique and that I was so unique that Andy told MIKA about me and that I wanted to meet him and that MIKA really wants to meet me too, Andy interviewed me for 15 -20 mins in Seattle asking me about the Fan club, how I enjoy the music, do I know RAK1, what mika's music means to me, how long have I liked MIKA, the community of fans, how long I have been part of the MFC,,, why I wore what I wore, what made me make the umbrella...so they might use the umbrella as a prop,,Mika thanked me for taking care of the giftsf form the other night.

I guess you are thrilled!!:mf_lustslow: Congrats:thumb_yello:

hmm Miek - cant find it at mo - Debs has the link soemwhere!!

Wendi I will prob pick you up at ablut 4.30 - and kath and Abby too if they want a lift!

thank you for trying! i will ask debby. :thumb_yello:

Hi Miek!

Alexander posted a this morning about the tickets: congratulations! Do you know if it is sold out already? Just curious.

(Oh, and click my Cuddly Chicken link if you like.....)

I don't know, alexander would take a look, but i didn't hear from him yet.

Oh by the way, i can go in your lustrum thingy! i'v got over a 100! yay

Wow, you know, I'm not sure if I know the chicken story. :shocked: Runs off to pout that I'm not a know-it-all in the community. :naughty:

all avoid the word at all cost if I am around!!!! :das:

Hi hun :huglove:

Have we to phone the Academy before the gig - re Kath,

chicket etc?

Hi Wendi! Thanks, she's got a little tummy-ache. She wanted to go in the bath, so she is soaking in a nice foam-bubbly-tub...:thumb_yello: right now.

How is your head?

Its still sore - been bad for a few days now - but nothing

serious I don't think - just too much computer :wink2: