Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy the concerts - you will be busy after that (and maybe a

certain Andy will be free to help then!!!)

Well most of the work will be done this weekend, and when I get back it's straight into doggie sitting while my friend goes to the States for 3 weeks for work, I'll be chilling out there after work. Of course I wouldn't be adverse to a little company, heh heh!

Well most of the work will be done this weekend, and when I get back it's straight into doggie sitting while my friend goes to the States for 3 weeks for work, I'll be chilling out there after work. Of course I wouldn't be adverse to a little company, heh heh!

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed :wink2:

I have never had jet-lag - never been further than

Barbados!!! :roftl:

Going to head off to bed. Hope RL gets a bit quieter

Tootch, and that you get in here for more of a chat!!

Love and hugs :huglove:

Night Rose - sweet dreams when you go to bed hun xxx

Goodnight to any lurkers :naughty:

I have never had jet-lag - never been further than

Barbados!!! :roftl:

Going to head off to bed. Hope RL gets a bit quieter

Tootch, and that you get in here for more of a chat!!

Love and hugs :huglove:

Night Rose - sweet dreams when you go to bed hun xxx

Goodnight to any lurkers :naughty:

goodnight hon!

hopefully i will -

you are up late!

:shocked:

:naughty::wub2:

Hello! looks quiet in here tonight! :shocked:

I had a phone call today saying that I am in the top five to win tickets to the Brits..........I din't even know that I had entered!!:naughty: Apparently the very fact of voting and saying what my local Radio station was entered me!:shocked: I am now, of course, all in a flutter as I don't know if I have won or not! It is just a one in five chance and will be announced on the breakfast show tomorrow :shocked:

I have got the OK form my boss, which amazed me as it is a really heavy week and I am the only one there so there will have to be some serious rearranging done tomorrow if I win :naughty:

However, am trying not to get too excited as I may well not win!:naughty:

How is everyone today?

Have the winners been announced yet, Kath??

(I didn't read the whole Oldies Thread, busy doing that now...)

I thought about France, but I have never been to Holland so I thought it would be nice to check it out. And if the weathers nice I could get a nice tan. RESULT!

Wow, first time to Holland, you'll love it:wub2: Defenitly buy suncream, high factor. It can be quite hot in the summer in Holland. (Doesn't have to be, it could also rain, so bring an umbrella and garbagebags too.....:roftl: )

I entred too ...but didnt win :(

I wanted to win...it will be my Birthday Tomorrow and if i had won i would have had a shopping trip with Becker today then gone to london tomorrow seen the Brits & Stayed in post hotel !!!

I entred too ...but didnt win :(

I wanted to win...it will be my Birthday Tomorrow and if i had won i would have had a shopping trip with Becker today then gone to london tomorrow seen the Brits & Stayed in post hotel !!!

but instead you have the sunny delights of Norfolk and the humdrumosity of daily life!!! :bleh:

kath kath kath - have you won????? dont keep us in suspense!!

Ps hi AMP _ sunny morning here!!

Hey Carrie, no unfortunately Mum did not win! Gutted. Never mind, next week should make up for it I think!