Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all!

I have got a pounding headache, and I still have to get home yet, might stop at my friends first and have some of his amazing headache tablets, should blitz it right out.

Any more requests for hugs for the mad cameraman?

I don't mind, it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.LOL!

hard stuff eh rose? :naughty: :naughty:

seriously...what's happening guys..mika is in perfect shape (not say it loud!:shocked: ) and you are all sick!!!

he might sing for one or two....andy and me! :roftl: :roftl:

rose.................5 days left.............:punk:

Mika

With tunes chock-full-of more falsetto than even the Bee Gees, 24-year-old Mika’s got a triple platinum, fluffy hair and more international awards, nominations and acclaim than you can shake a stick at. Like the love child of Freddy Mercury and Mickey Mouse, Mika does sunshiny hyper-happy pop like no other. For example, in top ten hit “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” the boy even finds beauty in the scourges of womankind such as lovehandles and podge, spreading hope and joy to larger lasses everywhere. Mika hits the BRITs stage this January with two nominations, but whatever the outcome this ball-of-joy is sure to leave happy at the end of the night.

from Brits Website !!

What absolunte tripe people write !!!:furious::exclamation::emot-sad::tongue2:

Hi Wendy, Blue, Martine, VLM, Robi, Charlotte, and Shari. I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, Hello!

I caught up with the Vancouver thread yesterday. I have an empty house today. Yesterday, everyone was home because of the snow and school was cancelled.

Snow! I can't wait for the summer! :shocked:

Martine, get well soon! Vitamines are in the house, for example a big bowl of kiwifruits. :thumb_yello:

We got over 6 feet total this winter :shocked: and 2 more inches are on my driveway waiting for me to go out and shovel it. I am procrastinating JUST a bit more but I am going soon.

My headache started when I woke up, I think it has something to do with the way I was sleeping, I'm at my aunties sleeping on her reclining chair, which is usually very comfy, but I guess I must have been lying in a funny position. Back to my bed tonight, can't wait!

Mika

With tunes chock-full-of more falsetto than even the Bee Gees, 24-year-old Mika’s got a triple platinum, fluffy hair and more international awards, nominations and acclaim than you can shake a stick at. Like the love child of Freddy Mercury and Mickey Mouse, Mika does sunshiny hyper-happy pop like no other. For example, in top ten hit “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” the boy even finds beauty in the scourges of womankind such as lovehandles and podge, spreading hope and joy to larger lasses everywhere. Mika hits the BRITs stage this January with two nominations, but whatever the outcome this ball-of-joy is sure to leave happy at the end of the night.

from Brits Website !!

What absolunte tripe people write !!!:furious::exclamation::emot-sad::tongue2:

Where do they get these people?? Does no-one check this stuff before it's made public :shocked:

Alright, lunch is over and it's time for me to go out into the bitter cold. Thanks for the lovely diversion! I can't wait to read about Mika's Brits performance.

I hope everyone here feels better soon. Headaches, colds, all that fun stuff is going around here too.