The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Deb: Obviously Mika should just. Be mine since I'm loyal to him. :roftl:

I'm sure I will find someone [lmao I wrote something first :lmao:]

Charlotte: That's really great. :biggrin2: I wish I could stay loyal to other bands. I mean, there are some that I've liked for years and years like Linkin Park [7years bb], but I just don't listen to them much anymore and I don't really know why.

Oh and I love Josh Groban too. He's fantastic.

But nonetheless. There's no one I'm as into a fandom as I am Mika.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well said Deb, yes you know when you've found the right one Bella. It will hit you like a ton of bricks. Wow! nearly 28 yrs Deb. We are 27 in August.

(I'm just scanning bri's hands for the before and after tattoo's.)

:shocked: I had no idea, Wendy! I would like a small something, but

at this point in my life it'll probably never happen...

dcdeb

The cross was my 40th Birthday rebellion for myself.

I got the chinese symbols - and added the daffodil as I love

spring, as it was something I wanted! Painful - very, over the

thingh bone - thought I would pass out a few times :blush-anim-cl:

but I figure, when I am ready for an old folks home, it will show the

staff that I was once young!!! :roftl:

Actually, I'm more into Mika than I have been with any of the others. I grew up near Jimi, so I was into him because he was so accessible and I got to go on the tour bus. That was fun! I still love his music! But, even he knows that Mika has taken over. LOL!! He's even sick of hearing about MIKA! Oh, and yes, I made him join my Mika myspace. So, he hears alot about him.

Mika has beat all the others out. I never talked about the others like I do Mika. There's just something about Mika! And, Deb's right..ONE WORD: MIKA!!

Yep, Mika just happens and you are left wondering what hit you.

Charlotte: That's really great. :biggrin2: I wish I could stay loyal to other bands. I mean, there are some that I've liked for years and years like Linkin Park [7years bb], but I just don't listen to them much anymore and I don't really know why.

Oh and I love Josh Groban too. He's fantastic.

hi oldlingies, how is everybody today?

I see we're talking about tatoos......on the hand, that must hurt :shocked: I always wanted one, but still have not done it. Guess i'm afraid of the 'what if i get tired of it" story

Awe, I've often thought that if I did get a tatoo, it would be a cross. I love crosses. But, most of all I love what they stand for.

The cross was my 40th Birthday rebellion for myself.

I got the chinese symbols - and added the daffodil as I love

spring, as it was something I wanted! Painful - very, over the

thingh bone - thought I would pass out a few times :blush-anim-cl:

but I figure, when I am ready for an old folks home, it will show the

staff that I was once young!!! :roftl:

Actually, I'm more into Mika than I have been with any of the others. I grew up near Jimi, so I was into him because he was so accessible and I got to go on the tour bus. That was fun! I still love his music! But, even he knows that Mika has taken over. LOL!! He's even sick of hearing about MIKA! Oh, and yes, I made him join my Mika myspace. So, he hears alot about him.

Mika has beat all the others out. I never talked about the others like I do Mika. There's just something about Mika! And, Deb's right..ONE WORD: MIKA!!

thats very true, ive been an u2 fan for over 20 years now, but i never talked so much about them as i do about Mika....sometimes i really act like a teenager :naughty: i can't tell you why, but he has done something to me

Yeah, I feel younger since Mika. Even my family says I have a glow that wasn't there before him. LOL

thats very true, ive been an u2 fan for over 20 years now, but i never talked so much about them as i do about Mika....sometimes i really act like a teenager :naughty: i can't tell you why, but he has done something to me

Awe, I've often thought that if I did get a tatoo, it would be a cross. I love crosses. But, most of all I love what they stand for.

Yes for me it would be some kind of symbol to. but my mother was against tatoos on priciple, and she died 3 years ago, and it kinfd of feels that i would betray her if i took a tatoo now. but i'm still in doubt

:roftl: I love that everyones sick of hearing of Mika. I think my friends are too. I start flailing about Mika and posting an obsessive amount of pictures to them...:blush-anim-cl: They just stay quiet until I'm done.

I like to flood the Josh Groban site with Mika pictures. It's really funny!! I've turned them into Mika fans now though. So, it worked.

:roftl: I love that everyones sick of hearing of Mika. I think my friends are too. I start flailing about Mika and posting an obsessive amount of pictures to them...:blush-anim-cl: They just stay quiet until I'm done.

Hi Wendi, Miek and Clare.xx

Wendi at least yours are covered. Bri got his done when he was 18 and drunk! Tattoos on hands make people judge you automatically. He's the sweetest kindest person ever and you wouldn't associate him with being a "hardcase" apart from the tattoos. He's so glad they're gone now.

I was just about to ask you when and why he got those. Now, I know! Yikes!! Poor guy...how do his hands look now?

Hi Wendi, Miek and Clare.xx

Wendi at least yours are covered. Bri got his done when he was 18 and drunk! Tattoos on hands make people judge you automatically. He's the sweetest kindest person ever and you wouldn't associate him with being a "hardcase" apart from the tattoos. He's so glad they're gone now.

Okay, y'all! I just heard a really scary sound outside (yes, it's still dark here) and just like in a scary movie, I went to investigate. The sound.....RAIN!!! :naughty: Only in CA would that sound scare you. :sneaky2:

:roftl: you poor thing, you didn't know what hit you i supose...rain in CA!

Yes, I think my hubby thought this was a passing fad, too... but there's

just something special about Mika... :wub2:

Well said Deb, yes you know when you've found the right one Bella. It will hit you like a ton of bricks. Wow! nearly 28 yrs Deb. We are 27 in August.

(I'm just scanning bri's hands for the before and after tattoo's.)

Well, married 26 years last December. But we started dating in January 1980.

Before Bellatrix was born! :naughty:

For someone who usually has a short attention span, I guess I'm

going OK.

So is your husband named Brian, Shari? Mine too! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Yes, I think my hubby thought this was a passing fad, too... but there's

just something special about Mika... :wub2:

Well, married 26 years last December. But we started dating in January 1980.

Before Bellatrix was born! :naughty:

For someone who usually has a short attention span, I guess I'm

going OK.

So is your husband named Brian, Shari? Mine too! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

26 years, wow. And still going strong? :thumb_yello: