Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Miek!

Yeah, he deserved to win all four of them ofcourse. But it was a great night with wonderful performances. And I liked Paul McCartney very much too.

Ah yes, sir Macca. Alexander is sending me youtubelinks all day about his performance :shocked: i lke him, but enough is enough! Maybe i will stalk him with Mika clips. But seriously, Paul McCartney is great.

So AMP, how's Emma doing today?

hi oldlingies, how's life. did everyone sleep oke tonight?

Just got in. Got to catch up on the whole britt awards thing. Pitty he won only one, but he's still young, his time will come :punk:

Hi Miek, Hi AMP! :)

Sorry, I'm in and out... got work stuff to take care of. Life gets in the

way, as they tell me... :naughty:

dcdeb

Hi Miek, Hi AMP! :)

Sorry, I'm in and out... got work stuff to take care of. Life gets in the

way, as they tell me... :naughty:

dcdeb

Yes, that seems to be the case everywhere! Why do people don't understand that there are more inportand things to do than real life stuf :throw:

Ah yes, sir Macca. Alexander is sending me youtubelinks all day about his performance :shocked: i lke him, but enough is enough! Maybe i will stalk him with Mika clips. But seriously, Paul McCartney is great.

So AMP, how's Emma doing today?

Sorry for my late reaction!

I went to see the doctor today, with Emma. She has got an earinfection and swolen (amandelen?) glands(?). She is quite ill, the doctor adviced me to give a paracetamol, and she's got a perscription for Amoxicilline. (antibiotics). She slept a few hours after that and is now awake and a bit happier. She's eating a little candy (drop!) to soften her throat.

Robi - on a programme this morning it was pointed out that the Brit

that Sir Paul McCartney got last night was his first - Mika has one

now as well, after just a year!!! What a wonderful result!!! :wub2:

And was it Gandalf who said he was at the Brits to meet Mika? :thumb_yello:

I'm inhaling hot steam all day and I'm able to breathe again! I really hope it won't get worse. Not just because of London, also because I want to make a start with my new apartment. Will get the keys tomorrow and want to start painting my kitchen on Saturday...

AMP, sorry to hear Emma is ill too... Ear infections are so painful. I got amoxilline once (for a throat infection) but it turned out that I was very allergic, got a nasty rash all over my body. I hope it works for Emma though, I hope she will get well soon! :huglove:

And was it Gandalf who said he was at the Brits to meet Mika? :thumb_yello:

I'm inhaling hot steam all day and I'm able to breathe again! I really hope it won't get worse. Not just because of London, also because I want to make a start with my new apartment. Will get the keys tomorrow and want to start painting my kitchen on Saturday...

AMP, sorry to hear Emma is ill too... Ear infections are so painful. I got amoxilline once (for a throat infection) but it turned out that I was very allergic, got a nasty rash all over my body. I hope it works for Emma though, I hope she will get well soon! :huglove:

Eat a few oranges, if it doesn't help to cure you, it tastes just good. Hope you feel better soon.

So, you are moving? Exiting! Are you staying in the same town?

I've got loads of mandarins (is that the English word too?) and kiwifruit, full of vitamin C. Healthy stuff anyway. :naughty:

Not the same town, but very close. Closer to my horse anyway. :thumb_yello:

Are there any exciting videos of last night that I have to see? I've seen the actual performance and I've been able to watch the rest of the show live via internet tv, I saw the interview with Chris Moyles - are there any other interesting pre- and afterparty videos?

Good afternoon!

It looks a bit like the Dutch thread here, except us speaking English.:roftl:

Blue, don't go painting, the smell is not good for your cold, it could get worse. :shocked:

Diana, thanks again for the link to the internet tv yesterday. It works great. From now on there's nothing we will miss. :wub2:

Well I have to... the more I can do the better... I will open the door to the terrace though for fresh air. At least it will be warm this weekend, did they say 15C?

I just found the video of Mika receiving his award. Watched it live last night but it was nice seeing it again. He was sweet with Adele too. Although I think he shouldn't have screamed that loud. That's so bad for his voice. :sneaky2::naughty:

Diana, thanks again for the link to the internet tv yesterday. It works great. From now on there's nothing we will miss. :wub2:

You're very welcome but all credit goes to Queenie for finding that tv thing!

It was so exciting watching that award show online, the Brits thread nearly exploded!

You're very welcome but all credit goes to Queenie for finding that tv thing!

It was so exciting watching that award show online, the Brits thread nearly exploded!

Hello gals !:wink2:

Not long now !!!

I know it was very exciting last night!

I decided to be on MFC while also Britting!:roftl:

Quite manic!:shocked:

I'm sorry her never got Best Male .. Mark Ronson was surely not the best!:sneaky2:

But Mika did really well :punk: I hope he is pleased!

I'm not really here !:sneaky2:

type .........type ....type ...:fisch:

:wub2: Heya Gorgeous Gals .... ...... hhhhmmm 2.am here ... pfffttt ... just wanna say hi .... & ... oh well ......pffft ... Bye ..... *eternal connection* ....

Hehe hi & bye to you too! :naughty:

Sleep well!

Hello gals !:wink2:

Not long now !!!

I know it was very exciting last night!

I decided to be on MFC while also Britting!

Quite manic!

I'm sorry her never got Best Male .. Mark Ronson was surely not the best!

But Mika did really well I hope he is pleased!

I'm not really here !

type .........type ....type ...:fisch:

Mika was amazing especially considering he has bronchitis!

Mark Ronson.. I don't know, I feel weird that he won best male because he produces and doesn't sing..

At least Mika did win one award though, so well done on him!

All you london going oldlings must poke the link in my signature. :naughty::biggrin2:

I was so wired last night after the Brits and the snacks I had that I didn't go to bed until 6am :roftl:

I saw your thread but I'm not going to do it as I don't want to make any promises that I can't keep. It will be so hectic over in London. Sorry!