The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey folks, just thought I'd update ya with a text from VickylovesMika..

"Sending you all our love from the queue. Hello to all at MFC, Andy and camera spoke to Rose and a few from Italy. We're all doing good.x"

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying hard to appear to be working. I'm going back and forth between these 2 threads and work. I'm a super multitasker! :punk:

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I love having two screens.

LMAO!! If I had two screens, I would be in soo much trouble. :bleh:

I'm placing orders right now...I do inventory. Anyway, I'm afraid I'm going to type something Mikaish on my order...better concentrate.

I'll have one Mika delivered by tomorrow, please.:naughty:

Hi MM!! Wow, we are rarely here at the same time and now, I've seen you twice in less than a week. Hope you are doing well. Miss you muches. :huglove:

Hello to my American oldling friends and Shari.:thumb_yello:

It's certainly quiet in this thread with most of the UK oldlings living it up in London!

..............and with that, I'm off to check out the Hammersmith thread......

MM

x

Hi MM!! Wow, we are rarely here at the same time and now, I've seen you twice in less than a week. Hope you are doing well. Miss you muches. :huglove:

Hi Charlotte.

One of us is spending a lot of time here and it's not me!:wink2:

I'm feeling a bit sad tonight, thinking about what fun we all had together in Glasgow.

(I'm still loving that bum wiggle in your sig though, it never fails to cheer me up:naughty: )

yeah, you really do need to get a life...way too much time is spent here. :wink2: Oh, wait..are you talking about me? :shocked::lmao:

I know..Glasgow was so much fun...I was just looking at our pictures.

Yeah, his little bum wiggle makes me giggle. Oh, I think I'm changing my signature to say that. LMAO!! I love how he jumps to get ready to do it. It's so freakin' cute.

Hi Charlotte.

One of us is spending a lot of time here and it's not me!:wink2:

I'm feeling a bit sad tonight, thinking about what fun we all had together in Glasgow.

(I'm still loving that bum wiggle in your sig though, it never fails to cheer me up:naughty: )