• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening everyone!

Yes, I am here, just got home:thumb_yello:

Nice to be beack on MFC. I really am tired and probably won't venture into the gig threads..will read them at my leisure at some point!:roftl:

I just want to get Wendi's Mika pic off my camera.............I have been carrying this huge weight of responsibility for the last 20 hours or so...I have barely dare touch the camera for fear of wiping it off so that has to be my priority.

Wendi said she was happy for me to post it so hopefully I will do so in a mo. I am afraid it still has the red eye as I am too tired to sort it at the mo :shocked:

That's a lovely photo! Ah, what a sweet boy he is.

Phew done it! What a relief! Isn't it a lovely pic? I am SO chuffed for Wedi I really am :thumb_yello::wub2:

KATH! :huglove:

So happy to see you!!!

And that photo! :wub2:

No wonder Wendy is over the moon! :yay:

And look! Just last week at this time that red & green box was

in MY hands! That's MY red ribbon tying it together! :naughty:

Thanks so much for getting the package to him, Carri and all --

the girls who put that project together will be thrilled! :roll1:

dcdeb

Hi Everyone...........thanks, good to be back!:naughty: Yes Deb..........it was a lovely gift, I am so glad that we got to give it to him and it was all filmed. I think that Wendi needs to get a new lead for her camera she has the Vid. Jemmalee has it too. Well done to you too for getting it to Carri in time!:thumb_yello:

I am trying to do all sorts of things at the mo and so have not gone into the thread gigs but I can imagine that they are probably not a pretty place to be :wink2:

I obviously have my own views............and my views on queuing etc have certainly changed this week but I aren't going to talk about that right now.

We had a great time. Monday was not so good. The journey was very long, we were very tired, we stood for hours...from about 2pm I think...but didn't really get a good spot despite all that waiting. It was VERY hot very sweaty, very smelly, very crushed..and despite being two rows back, couldn't really see very much at all.:thumbdown: But Mika's performance was brilliant. You will have no doubt read that he had many more musicians...they certainly added a different dimension. It was fantatstic. I just felt that I HEARD the concert but didn't really see it :thumbdown: . Mika sang Happy Ending brilliantly....much higher than usual. It was amazing. As ever, I LOVED HMDYLM. Love today was of course fantastic...it all was really.

Then afterwards, again, you will have proably read what a mess it was outside and Mika more or less sped away. We had a long journey back again and just ended the day (22 hour day) totally shattered and although Mika's performance was fantastic I certainly did not really get to enjoy it as much as I would have like. Will post this bit for now

OH Diana..................I am SO sorry that you were ill and did not get to come:shocked: Poor poor you, you must have been totally gutted :thumbdown:

i'm good thanks :thumb_yello: but i wish i could go back to last night so i could spend more time with mfcers :punk:

Aww yeah I can imagine! I'm starting to get a little sad about missing it now, after hearing all the stories.

I'll tell you the same thing I told most people who were there: COME TO AMSTERDAM. :mf_rosetinted:

hello :thumb_yello:

how is everyone tonight?

Hi Pooh! How's you?

And hi Diana too!

Gosh, I'm rhyming.:roftl: It's time for bed, I think. :roftl: I hardly slept last night because of all the excitement.

Enjoy the rest of the evening, everyone! I have two days off from work, and tomorrow I will start the first one at the hairdresser. She will cover up the grey, so this time tomorrow I will feel like a youngling!

Sweet dreams, girls!:wub2:

Hi Pooh! Lovely to meet you but I am so sorry that we didn't really get to talk....maybe next time :wink2:

Last night was totally different.

Wendi and I were on the platform and we had a brilliant view. To be honest, to sit down, to be able to have a drink, go to the toilet and BREATH was an absolute luxury!!! It was great!!!!:naughty: Then, I think it was in the middle of Billy Brown, I was just dialling Shari..........it must have looked as if I was texting..how embarasing.........someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and it was Mrs Penniman!!! I nearly fell off the aforementioned chair..especially when she said 'Would you like to meet Mika?' :roftl::shocked:

Hey Kath! Great to see you here. I had a splitting migraine, took a nap and logged on to see if anything was new before leaving for piano.

Great picture of Mika and Wendy! He looks like he had a haircut too.

Just curious, what kind of tea does Mika like? Would love to know.

Hey Kath! Great to see you here. I had a splitting migraine, took a nap and logged on to see if anything was new before leaving for piano.

Great picture of Mika and Wendy! He looks like he had a haircut too.

Just curious, what kind of tea does Mika like? Would love to know.

Yes, yes, do tell :)

I've been in a bit of a panic because I couldn't get through to Em' (she's letting me have her spare ticket) but such is the communication on here, the message got through to her and she phoned me. She'll give me my ticket but I'll have to queue on my own. I was hoping I could charm my way in with her but it would be wrong to try with the bad feeling and bad manners that everybody's writing about.

She gave Wendi the pass and we were in shock!:shocked:

The rest of the gig passed in a haze of excitment. Once again it was a brilliant performance and Wendi and I were just going totally nuts :naughty: It was fantatic....I LOVED IT!!!

Abby was up on the balcony, having decided after Monday that she couldn't cope with the crush again...so she has some great video...we will get it posted eventually.

I don't want to go into too much detail..it is Wendi's story but I just want to say two things.

1 I am absolutly over the moon that Wendi had her special Mika moment :wub2: It was fantastic and I am SO pleased for her..everytime I think about it I smile :roftl:

2 as for me.............Mika told me off for taking a picture when I shouldn't have done. TBH..............we were very lucky..........I could have blown the whole thing........if he had thrown a wobbly and walked away without speaking to Wendi I would have been devasted:shocked: However...........being the amazingly wonderful kind patient, tolerant person that he is, I apologised and he was fine:naughty: But..........given that it didn't all go wrong...I actually find it very funny that after all the naughty close up pics i have taken of him I have finally been told off...........so I have resolved to stop it now...no more stalker Kath :roftl:

I need to go Girls...four hours sleep last night just wasn't enough!:shocked:

Ruth and Shari...and anyone else who is going tomorrow...have an amazing time :thumb_yello: I am sure you will............he is in fantastic form and tomorrow night will be quite some finale :thumb_yello:

The tea is a whole long story...we had a real laugh with the tea!

Yes (question form earlier) he was freshly showered as Carri said...and VERY yummy! Close up he is always gorgeous but last night seemed specially so..........his eyes looked even better than usual :wub2:

When he was asking how people knew what tea he liked he looked genuinly concerned...........it must be most disconcerting to know that peole know so many minute details about one, it really must.

She gave Wendi the pass and we were in shock!:shocked:

The rest of the gig passed in a haze of excitment. Once again it was a brilliant performance and Wendi and I were just going totally nuts :naughty: It was fantatic....I LOVED IT!!!

Abby was up on the balcony, having decided after Monday that she couldn't cope with the crush again...so she has some great video...we will get it posted eventually.

I don't want to go into too much detail..it is Wendi's story but I just want to say two things.

1 I am absolutly over the moon that Wendi had her special Mika moment :wub2: It was fantastic and I am SO pleased for her..everytime I think about it I smile :roftl:

2 as for me.............Mika told me off for taking a picture when I shouldn't have done. TBH..............we were very lucky..........I could have blown the whole thing........if he had thrown a wobbly and walked away without speaking to Wendi I would have been devasted:shocked: However...........being the amazingly wonderful kind patient, tolerant person that he is, I apologised and he was fine:naughty: But..........given that it didn't all go wrong...I actually find it very funny that after all the naughty close up pics i have taken of him I have finally been told off...........so I have resolved to stop it now...no more stalker Kath

That was exactly what I was afraid of! I didn't want to piss him off and take pictures of him when he didn't want them. So I restrained myself. At least you have pics to look at!:naughty: