Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, she is, thank you!:wub2:

Oh, isn't he a sweet guy:blush-anim-cl: ?!

(Why did you get in trouble taking the pic?)

Because it was indoors, in a controlled environment where he was meeting people on a one to one..ok if he agrees to a posed pic but a bit different just snapping papparazzi style!

:roftl: As if you would have said, "Eh, no thanks."

:naughty:

I think/hope that it was just a guess -- which tea was his favorite?

Because there was all sorts in there. I want to hear more about the tea

story!

And may I just add that the post office clerk looked at me funny when

I was filling out the customs forms and said I was shipping TEA to

ENGLAND. :naughty:

dcdeb

Well, I did have to think for a while about the do you want to meet Mika question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, to be honest I don't know which was his favourite either. But as Carri said, he was very worried by the fact that people seem to know everything about him...and frankly I can undertsand that...it must be a very very strange feeling. When the video is posted you will see. Jemma has one which I know she is waiting for Wendi to see but it isn't that clear. The one that Ab took with Wendis camera looked good but When Wendi is well enough to see to it she will need to get a new camera lead before she can post it

Hi guys! I feel so pathetic, I am here again. This place is too addictive!

No need to feel guilty here -- we're all in the same boat!

Can't wait to see the video, Kath! And the girls who put the box together

will be over the moon! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Good Morning Oldlings,

Yikes, another bad morning. I just can't shake this flu/cold whatever the heck it is. But, I'm out of leave, so I have to just suck it up now.

Wow, Kath....Hmm, and here I was taking pictures of Perez and Mika and they knew it and didn't say anything. The only time he told me, teasingly to stop with the pics was on his way out and that came with a big hug and thank you. Guess it depends on his mood.

But, if it had not been a private meeting, I don't think I would have taken out the camera much. Can't help it if Perez crashed our private meeting. :sneaky2:

Now, why in the world did you not get your pic with him?

.. & a HUGE HIYA ... before I go to bed tonight .... :wink2::wub2: Love ya's ....... :wub2:

hi and bye happi :biggrin2:

will be over the moon! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

hi deb :thumb_yello:

i cant keep away either, i have taken to bringing my laptop to work and having a quick look here when i'm not busy :wink2:

.. & a HUGE HIYA ... before I go to bed tonight .... :wink2::wub2::thumb_yello: Love ya's ....... :wub2:

HIYA!!!

will be over the moon!

dcdeb

They will......I am so pleased it worked out so well for them!

hi kath how are you?

Hiya Pooh! Good to see you..specially since we have now met even if only briefly!

Good Morning Oldlings,

Yikes, another bad morning. I just can't shake this flu/cold whatever the heck it is. But, I'm out of leave, so I have to just suck it up now.

Wow, Kath....Hmm, and here I was taking pictures of Perez and Mika and they knew it and didn't say anything. The only time he told me, teasingly to stop with the pics was on his way out and that came with a big hug and thank you. Guess it depends on his mood.

But, if it had not been a private meeting, I don't think I would have taken out the camera much. Can't help it if Perez crashed our private meeting. :sneaky2:

Now, why in the world did you not get your pic with him?

Sorry to hear you not well Charlie!:thumbdown:

Too many people there Charlie. He would not have done pics with us all. I was just intent on getting Wendi's pic :thumb_yello:

Hi girls!

Just a quick hello, I think. My husband is about to come home from work, and he will want the computer. :thumbdown: Well, actually, I can't really blame him. I've been parked here every free second the last three days and he didn't get a change. :naughty:

Thanks...It's going on 4 weeks now with this crap. Of course, I seemed to hold it off during the Mika gigs. :naughty:

I'm so Happy that you got Wendi's pic with him...now, it's your turn. :thumb_yello:

Shari, I'm so sorry that you aren't going. What a bummer. I hope you feel better soon. I'm supposed to be going to a Memorial Service this weekend and I honestly don't think I can make it....I need more, more sleep. I can't seem to get enough of that lately. If I wasn't sick, I would think I was depressed. I've never slept so much.

Sorry to hear you not well Charlie!:thumbdown:

Too many people there Charlie. He would not have done pics with us all. I was just intent on getting Wendi's pic :thumb_yello:

I am so sad that Shari is missing tonight :thumbdown:

Hi girls!

Just a quick hello, I think. My husband is about to come home from work, and he will want the computer. :thumbdown: Well, actually, I can't really blame him. I've been parked here every free second the last three days and he didn't get a change. :naughty:

hi martine :biggrin2:

i havent spoken to you for ages

Hi girls!

Hi Martine. That's what it is like here too. At night, when my husband gets home, he gets this computer and I go on the veeeeryyyyyy sloooooowwwww laptop.

Hello!:wink2:

Everyone!

My goodness this is all so exciting really!:roftl:

I had a three great days ,met some lovely people, had some real laughs and loved the whole experience!

I have read the whole Hammersmith thread and concert rules type one , some unfortunate experiences there but also some great ones.

I just got a call from Jujuzita ! She was one of my room mates ..along with Rose! Juju from portugal and her first 3 gigs of Mika ever!

She has just been given a backstage pass from John in the queue !!! Wow!:mf_lustslow:

'I'm going to drink champagne after the show with Mika she said!'

I'm so excited for her!:blush-anim-cl:

wow ... so much catching up to do here ... this is my first post since coming back last night.

I hope everyone is good, so sorry for shari ....:thumbdown:

catch up soon !

love love me !

Kath good to see you back !!:roftl:

Hey VLM! Wow, I can feel your excitement clear to the West Coast of America. LOL!! I'm so glad you are having a great time. Seems like for every negative experience, there are 5 positives. I'm so happy to hear this!

How exciting for Jujuzita! I bet she just wants to fast forward to the end of the gig already. YAY!!!! Can't wait to read her reports. BTW- I love John..I think he is just one of the sweetest guys. I mean, he's the one that got me in early in Salt Lake City and then remembered me in L.A. and told me it was nice to see me again.....:blush-anim-cl:

Everyone!

I had a three great days ,met some lovely people, had some real laughs and loved the whole experience!

I have read the whole Hammersmith thread and concert rules type one , some unfortunate experiences there but also some great ones.

I just got a call from Jujuzita ! She was one of my room mates ..along with Rose! Juju from portugal and her first 3 gigs of Mika ever!

She has just been given a backstage pass from John in the queue !!! Wow!:mf_lustslow:

wow ... so much catching up to do here ... this is my first post since coming back last night.

catch up soon !

love love me !

Everyone!

catch up soon !

love love me !

So happy to hear you had a great time! And hello!

hi martine :biggrin2:

i havent spoken to you for ages

Hi Pooh! Nice to see you. :thumb_yello:

How are you?

Hi Martine. That's what it is like here too. At night, when my husband gets home, he gets this computer and I go on the veeeeryyyyyy sloooooowwwww laptop.

You are lucky, I don't have a laptop, only this computer. So I get on my husband's nerves until he gives it back. He's such a sweetie, he deserves better. :roftl:

Everyone!

I'm so excited for her!

I hope everyone is good, so sorry for shari ....

catch up soon !

love love me !

Kath good to see you back !!

Glad you had a great time. Wow, I think there's going to be a party in London tonight. Wish I was there. :blink: