Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a real scoop!

"Cherisse lost her passport and couldn't get into Canada! New drummer tonight!"

:blink:

dcdeb

no Cherisse? :shocked:

that is crazy.

hopefully she will be able to find her passport and get back home safely!

Blimey, this is what happens when I nod off, everything kicks off!

I am so gutted for our little drummer girl, it must be scarey and frustrating to lose your passport like that. I wonder when she discovered it missing, I hope it wasn't at the border patrol, 'cause that would suck, being left there watching the rest of the crew go on without you.

My heart goes out to her, hope she gets home safe.

I guess for LT, Sara will do the drumming like she did on The Tonight Show, God I hope that wasn't a bad omen for Cherisse!

To prove she is who she says she is, can't they just show the border officials some video footage of her?

No one else could copy Cherisse! She could drum for them right there to prove it!

Doesn't Canada have an emergency plan for this kind of thing?

Wake up the governor & the mayor!

:naughty: Why would the governor and the mayor care if Cherisse can get into the country or not?

It's not a matter of Cherisse proving who she says she is. You need a passport to enter the country. Also she would have needed a visa to work in Canada and any documentation was probably inside her passport.

you know what's kind of ironic?

a week ago today, they didn't have any of their stuff at the gig, and now they're missing a drummer. :thumbdown:

I'm glad my next gig is in London. I don't have to worry about snowed-in equipment and lost passports. Well provided I don't get snowed in and lose my passport in Canada.

I find it quite funny we both got to be Lollipop Girls. We've joked before how similar we are....we've got the same name, we're the same age, we both love Mika...

Heck, we're practically twins. :wink2:

Wasn't there another Amanda lollipop girl causing that confusion in Chicago too?