Mika @ Ballet

xlindee

I never thought about the fact they could use Mika's music for ballet,

but, it happened!

My little sister does classical ballet and in a few months they have a performance. But now they wanted to do something new. So they do a special pop performance. One group of older girls (I think 15/16 or something like that) are gonna dance on Happy Ending. And another group, the group where my little sister is in (girls from 8/11 years I think ) are gonna dance on Love Today! Imagine how cute that will look like?

I mean, we saw his music at tv shows, talentshows, dancing on ice, dancing with the stars etc., but never at the ballet!

And another thing, it's not interesting but whatever: Her balletteacher is a Mikafan too! How cool is that?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's amazing! Maybe you could show us some of it when they're done :thumb_yello:

I will try:wink2: It's gonna look really cute I think.:naughty:

A group of some little girlsjumping and dancing on LT.

I'm curious what kind of dresses they're gonna wear:naughty:

but, it happened!

My little sister does classical ballet and in a few months they have a performance. But now they wanted to do something new. So they do a special pop performance. One group of older girls (I think 15/16 or something like that) are gonna dance on Happy Ending. And another group, the group where my little sister is in (girls from 8/11 years I think ) are gonna dance on Love Today! Imagine how cute that will look like?

I mean, we saw his music at tv shows, talentshows, dancing on ice, dancing with the stars etc., but never at the ballet!

And another thing, it's not interesting but whatever: Her balletteacher is a Mikafan too! How cool is that?

:naughty::naughty: been there saw that bought the t.shirt :bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX3PsJmzTI

but, it happened!

ahuh,another commoner is MIKAFIED.hahaha.be sure to record it and post it on youtube for us! :wink2:

but, it happened!

I think it´ll be kinda sweet :mf_lustslow: !

You should take Video´s from it...

but, it happened!

E V E R Y O N E

who knows

M I K A ,

L O V E S

M I K A!

http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20070710/6/a/f/6afcbdfae803cc012e2cfb799fd6e1d30_large.jpg

but, it happened!

That's awesome! One of my friends and I reallly want to do our senior dance next year to Mika, I doubt my teacher will let us though.:shocked: You should post a video when they do it.