MIKA as Riddle?

pampini

I am not quite sure whether you've put a thought or two to the issue of the recent castings of the latest Harry Potter movie (HP and the Half-Blood Prince), but I beleive that Warner Bros. had made a huge mistake when not taking MIKA into consideration when handing out the role of Tom Marvolo Riddle!

This might occur mental to you at first read, but let this image speak for itself!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/somines/Mikolay2-1.jpg

So, a quick description of Tom M. Riddle: tall, dark haired, pale skinned, long fingered, handsome.

Which of the following dosen't fit MIKA? :wink2:

What do you think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not quite sure whether you've put a thought or two to the issue of the recent castings of the latest Harry Potter movie (HP and the Half-Blood Prince), but I beleive that Warner Bros. had made a huge mistake when not taking MIKA into consideration when handing out the role of Tom Marvolo Riddle!

This might occur mental to you at first read, but let this image speak for itself!

So, a quick description of Tom M. Riddle: tall, dark haired, pale skinned, long fingered, handsome.

What do you think?

:shocked:

:shocked:

:boxed:

That is so wrong on soooooooooo many levels

HAHAHA!! this is the funniest thing ever..hihi.. mika as riddle!! mika is too nice, I cant imagine him being this vilain! LOLLL.. I now cant stop imagining voldemort singing love today before killing someone or whatever..toooo funny!!

What do you think?

its weird seeing Mika have that much flesh on him :roftl:

hmm...Mka as the scary Voldemort....LOL...the only thing coming out of his wand would be lollipops and streamers :roftl: he'd be like some scary candy person :roftl:

*cough*

Erm... no...

I think Christian Coulson makes a great Tom Riddle... and besides...Ralph Fiennes is an excellent Voldy...

Can you honestly imagine Mika with no hair?

No really... imagine Mikawith no hair... you wouldn't be sitting there going ":mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:" over how cute he looks when he scrunches his nose, you'd be more like ":shocked: :shocked: :shocked:" when you see Mika with no curls... besides that... Voldy has no nose (to speak of), he has more snake like features... so no nose scrunching...

Yeah okay... I've prob just ruined everyon's fantasy of seeing Mika in HP... but really... I had to play the role of HP freak...

No,no,no. :) I get your point. Curls, nose, Mika and his other organs would definitely stay together. Voldy wasn't always Kojak, he had lived better days when he was young. He would only be playing the young man Riddle, don't worry. :wink2:

HAHAHA!! this is the funniest thing ever..hihi.. mika as riddle!! mika is too nice, I cant imagine him being this vilain! LOLLL.. I now cant stop imagining voldemort singing love today before killing someone or whatever..toooo funny!!

:lmao:

secret weapon: high note!:lmao: