What would you do...

saralituh

What would you do if you had 1 hour alone with mika?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you had 1 hour alone with mika?

• Invite him to go shopping
    • Invite him to go drink something
    • Ask him a lot of questions
    • Talk about yourself
    • Invite him to play twister
    • Ask him to kiss/date/marry you
    • Invite him to go swim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My God I've no idea. I'd ask him questions, hopefully he'd be interested in my life too and I'd be happy to talk about about my life. We're very similar in more ways than one and so I think we'd carry a good conversation. I'd like to do in living room scene - the TV on, the two of us sitting on a comfy sofa facing each other having a good, deep, personal and intelligent conversation about anything: Performing, life on stage, J-Pop, school years, creative arts etc...

OR I'd like to have it done in a cosy café, the two of us on a small table next to the window having a drink. That would be nice, and classy too. In a way.

Asking him to date/marry me would be far too soon in that hour...I'd have to really get know him, the true grit of it all, before I did. Never in my life would I take advantage of him just because he's famous or whatever. I'd never steal money from him. I just couldn't do that, there's no way I'm a gold-digger. I know exactly what a broken heart feels like. If I really got to know them, then maybe. But during a one-off one hour session? Bit dangerous. I wouldn't want to ruin anything. A good conversation will do me. You can tell a lot by body language.

your right...We just can't ask someone to date us after one hour of conversation!! That's not my type.. I would like to talk to him and to get know him wel...and then became friends (who knows). But that's it!!:thumb_yello:

I was thinking in a coffee shop!

nice to know that WE'RE the nice people lol :naughty:

fan girl: Hey Mika, how are you after all those shots and double vodkas and goodness knows what else?

Mika: *slurring* Iiiii'm ffff-kn ...pissed....but....woooooooooooooooo!! *is leaning on the bar trying to drag self up*

fan girl: just a question, and i know it's short notice, but it being the leap year and all and you know the tradition...will you marry me?

Mika: w..w...why..*hiccup* not? *smacks on the floor and snores*

fan girl: yeah baby!

nice to know that WE'RE the nice people lol :naughty:

fan girl: Hey Mika, how are you after all those shots and double vodkas and goodness knows what else?

Mika: *slurring* Iiiii'm ffff-kn ...pissed....but....woooooooooooooooo!! *is leaning on the bar trying to drag self up*

fan girl: just a question, and i know it's short notice, but it being the leap year and all and you know the tradition...will you marry me?

Mika: w..w...why..*hiccup* not? *smacks on the floor and snores*

fan girl: yeah baby!

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm not a big fan of alcohol so I wouldn't do that! I prefer being sober!

your right...We just can't ask someone to date us after one hour of conversation!! That's not my type.. I would like to talk to him and to get know him wel...and then became friends (who knows). But that's it!!:thumb_yello:

of course, but your signature says otherwise! :roftl: :roftl: *I'm kidding, but it's pretty funny!*

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm not a big fan of alcohol so I wouldn't do that! I prefer being sober!

lol I like a few. Like, malibu and coke. Or malibu and vodka. But I'll have a maximum of five, and that's a single shot of malibu, not double. I don't like drinking a lot in general, it makes my belly bloated lol and i hate drinking in a club because i get a stitch from dancing :roftl:

lol I like a few. Like, malibu and coke. Or malibu and vodka. But I'll have a maximum of five, and that's a single shot of malibu, not double. I don't like drinking a lot in general, it makes my belly bloated lol and i hate drinking in a club because i get a stitch from dancing :roftl:

I drink vodka and coke and a few cocktails but I hate beer!

My signature it's just for fun!!! Make love not war, it's to say that I'm against war...and it's must better to spend quallity time with people that we like (talk, dance, sing, laught) than to kill people.

i know sweetie, i was kidding :D

I drink vodka and coke and a few cocktails but I hate beer!

oooh i like cocktails. I'm a cocktail gal. If me and Mika had to go drinking, I'd go to a swan-ky *it was censored! :shocked:* sophisticated bar with quality entertainment. And posh outfits. :wub2: Or a posh meal :wub2:

Twister sounds like way too much fun (and I don't mean that in the pervy way, although that did briefly cross my mind) so I'm going for that one.

That crossed my mind as well :naughty:

But I chose drink...he can have a tea and I'll have the hot chocolate :thumb_yello:

Twister sounds like way too much fun (and I don't mean that in the pervy way, although that did briefly cross my mind) so I'm going for that one.

Twister does sound a lot of fun :roftl: maybe i could throw that in after our conversation on the sofa in a cosy sitting room/in a café sipping hot chocolate and admiring the busy city/picturesque view. ^^

lol, I'm an odd 18 year old. Bite me.

I'd also like to try Sushi with him in a gorgeous Japanese restuarant, in traditional Japanese clothing. That would be awesome :roftl:

I'd also love to go to the theatre with him, whether it be a play or a muscial. The top box. Just the two of us. Sounds good to me! *and DON'T take that the dirty way, I know what you girls are like!*

I'd also like to have a picnic with him in the summer. By an oak tree. In summer clothes. With people around us walking their dogs or whatever and taking goofy pictures. And playing frisbee or catch! and being complete geeks. Gold.