Will the BRIT Awards air in the US?

Margsy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to watch them!! I would guess that if they were aired, it would be on Bravo. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks!

I've been looking for any information on how to see it in north america. I don't think we can, at all.

We'll have to settle for reports from MFC, and hope that someone is able to record it and post it really quickly!!

Not that this answers your question about this year's Brit awards, but I noticed that BBC America aired the 2007 awards last April-- http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/220/index.jsp ! If this turns out to be the case again this year, I hope we can at least get the highlights from youtube because I can't wait that long!

Why don't you Americans get onto BBC America's site and ask it they are showing The Brits? You could also mention that you want to know, because you want to see Mika! I'm sure someone will YouTube it as well

I really want to watch them!! I would guess that if they were aired, it would be on Bravo. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks!

I asked the same thing in another thread. I saw it last year. However, I don't know what channel, nor do I know if it was live or taped.

Well, it sounds like BBCAmerica will be there on the red carpet:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/23/anglophenia.jsp?bc_id=909

So I'm hoping that means that we'll *eventually* see the show aired there.

But looking at their schedule, it's definitely not going to be on 20 February,

so we'll be relying on youtube and UK MFC'ers. :)

dcdeb

Hmmm, sorry I have no idea for people in the US, but it will be aired here(in Canada) on the 21st of feb, on CBC

It's too bad that we can't see it until the next day here in Canada. But I guess it's better then never!