Mika to perform with beth Ditto @ Brits

Lollipop

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually took it as an agreement,lol.

...fairies...yeah you know fairies have weird ways sometimes...they mess up everything SOMETIMES and above all fairies dont like positive discrimination, they dont like discrimination at all actually, sometimes they fight (it's true) but nothing to care too much about, they just fight to know who is gonna mend mika's kettle, sometimes they play him, they hide his pot, you know the one he travels with, the one with his super secret tea in and the boy is all pale and desoriented anytime he cant find it, you should see his face, those big eyes ready to cry...those eyes almost filled with that water he is so scared of..hihi...we love that game, dont blame us please...

You ARE funny, in a mad way, but of course good mad (who am I to speak, it would be the pot calling the kettle black):roftl:Yes, kettles again:naughty:

General question for those of you outside the UK.

Have you tried voting?

Is the number busy all the time, or is it that I can't access the number from here? (I assume you drop the first 0 as usual)

HELP!!!

General question for those of you outside the UK.

Have you tried voting?

Is the number busy all the time, or is it that I can't access the number from here? (I assume you drop the first 0 as usual)

HELP!!!

I tried from hubby's mobile last night and it wouldn't go through, don't know if it was because of restictions, but have the number to try from a pay phone. And yes, drop the first 0 (449016161604)

NOOOO- it won't let me vote even from a pay phone. Just get a message saming the number is in service.... :boxed:

Has anyone else o/s been able to vote? :shocked:

I tried, Mika, I tried REALLY hard! :tears:

Yeah, I've voted six or seven times already :P One from each of my family members' mobiles, and the home phone - they won't mind :naughty:

NOOOO- it won't let me vote even from a pay phone. Just get a message saming the number is in service.... :boxed:

Has anyone else o/s been able to vote? :shocked:

I tried, Mika, I tried REALLY hard! :tears:

I've just been having that same problem!!! :shocked:

Tried my cell, the home phone, daddy's cell. :tears:

MIKA WE TRIED!

i prefer adele to beth ditto

beth ditto appearred to be a fat version of madonna to me now, dunno know why

:shocked:

Beth Ditto is not fat.

She's "husky".

or at least, that's what's written on the tag of her jeans.