Mika to perform with beth Ditto @ Brits

Lollipop

Love Today, with Gray Skelly, the umbrella, the slow intro, a little bit of drumming on the main drumkit (but no falling off, and clothes firmly on).

MIKA, HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

* sending telepathic vibes to Mika*

Oh, and Brian May of course :naughty:

:thumb_yello::punk:

What about a duet on the drums? With someone energetic and cool? :cool:

I had the same thought pattern , Love today with Brian May kicking it in , or someone big!!! .. and not just in size :wink2:

.... like Pete Townsend???

it's decided then!!!

LOVE TODAY IT IS!!! :roftl:

Now it is:wink2:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello::punk:

What about a duet on the drums? With someone energetic and cool? :cool:

.... like Pete Townsend???

Now it is:wink2:

love Today would be brilliant. Obviously fully clothed throughout, and as someone said earlier, with the slow bit, because it's so HOT!!

But i'm really hoping it's not Big Girl after all. The press are always talking about that song, and saying that Mika only sings about Big Girls and Lollipops. Big Girl, and Lollipop are show stoppers in the concerts, but not at The Brits.

However, all we can do is trust Mika to know what he's doing, and part of loving someone unconditionally, is still sticking by them when we think they are wrong.

So Mika, good luck tomorrow!

and please don't forget the shakin ass part on the drum:naughty:

OH YES

He must shake his ass at all costs, no matter which song he does.

So...we are all in agreement that it must be LT.

Who's gonna tell him?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm scared of him so not me.

I really believe we should offer him the option to perform Big Girl if he wants to... He might have spent tons of money on costumes ...etc:mf_rosetinted:

Any idea on how to upgrade that one live?

Aww I'm imagining his little face now reading this...:tears: *but my Mom has made all the costumes now...and I really wub Big Girl and Beth*

I agree, all joking aside, the time has now come to be positive.

Assuming for a moment the rumour is true, I am SURE that the duet won't be as dodgy as their Sweet Dreams one at Oxygen. Mika is so self critical that he won't be going into this lightly, he'll make sure the vocals are properly organised, and we know they have been rehearsing hard since getting back from Canada. He is also bound to have something visually stunning on stage (and I don't mean Beth in a basque). I've no idea what, but if he MUST do Big Girl then I hope it is completely and utterly over the top. And that he sings it PERFECTLY to show off his full voice, lower range etc.

I'll still be proud whatever he does :wub2:

msadbuntbritskn0.jpg

:roftl:

That just made me laugh out loud. Good job i'm home alone at the moment.

I think my mother would be glaring at me right now otherwise.

I just hope he wins tomorrow. So looking forward to seeing him on the TV.

:mf_lustslow:

In all honesty I think that him performing with Beth is just part of what his thing is. I sorta can see like. Him singing with Beth and then a little girl coming out and being all "HEY!!! What's the big idea?!" and then it breaks into Lollipop and everything goes nuts and Lollipop girls and Big girls and everything else will just be pouring for every door in the building. :blink:

Love Today, with Gray Skelly, the umbrella, the slow intro, a little bit of drumming on the main drumkit (but no falling off, and clothes firmly on).

MIKA, HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

* sending telepathic vibes to Mika*

Oh, and Brian May of course :naughty:

yeah!! :punk:

i don`t have anything against Beth Ditto but i want something bigger!

i like big girl but LT would be better!

And what? Ditto is signed with a gay-lesbian-bi-transsexual sub-sub label of BMG? I'm sorry but I'm finding this beyond hilarious. Well, I would if it wasn't also a bit scary and really, really discriminating in fact.

You hit the nail on the head.I feel exactly the same about it. I't so called "positive discrimination", which is nothing less than actual "discrimination" in the first place.

All political and politically correct bolloxness (don't you all love this nice new word I just made?):naughty:

This is obviously still gossip but the more I think on it the worse I feel about it .. Just doesnt seem right , hes a clever lad Im sure hell do the right thing

I hope you're right on that.

Freddie I'm feeling your pain too...well not pain, just unease..:boxed:

Would anyone else like to see him do Love Today? that'd be my first choice. Not with topless drumming as such, but definitely with the slow intro. I think he does that so well, it'd knock the socks off the audience. Or burst their poor little unnaccustomed eardrums. whatever.

Falsetto them into submission Mika :roftl:

Big Girl/Ditto a boring safe option in comparison, I think.

Love Today is a great ooption!!! Much much better!

I'm disappointed in that news. If it's true.

He doesn't need to do a duet. I would resent anyone taking away this moment from him. He's too damn good on his own.

He doesn't need anyone else. :thumbdown:

I really like Gossip and I do like Beth Ditto but NOT WITH MIKA....

Not for the Brits, It's too huge. I don't even have anything against him doing Big Girl, though I would have preferred Love Today or Happy Ending or even Grace Kelly.

Will have to see what he comes up with.

But again I'd rather see him perform on his own....

You know, I really like the Happy Ending idea!!! Everyone would love that!!!!

MIKA HEAR US OUT!!! HAPPY ENDING!! YOU WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

You know, I really like the Happy Ending idea!!! Everyone would love that!!!!

MIKA HEAR US OUT!!! HAPPY ENDING!! YOU WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

honestly I don't like that much HE recorded {both audio/video} but I'm a sucker for the live version:mf_lustslow:

so please HAPPY ENDING:wub2:

I'll just stick to anticipating the performance of Big Girl. Everything so far has pointed towards that being the song (from general rumours to what Adele said), so at least if he doesn't perform it, it'll be a surprise (as opposed to a let down if he does...which I hope won't happen!)

If it's crap, there'll be plenty of time to criticise it on here. Some posters are capable of doing that even more effectively than fawning over everything-Mika :P