OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked::wub2: *cough* dude with the blue eyes is definatley his bro...

wow.:naughty:

Secondly, I did order the books a few days ago... I emailed the guys saying that it would be virtually impossible to have them here by the 27th... so they said that we could definatley still mail them to them... but than they said something like " If you want...let us know when they come and we'll go down there to get themm..."

:shocked::roftl:

But, I couldn't just say, hey come down and pick em up!

Aw just read this! How sweet are they!

Of course it's real! :roftl: I'm not that mean. :angel_not:

I was in Toronto this weekend, and so were they. :thumb_yello:

I think, btw, that by coming down there to pick up the books, they mean when they go on the American leg of their tour to promote their new album. So as long as you're willing to wait a bit, they can indeed just come down and pick it right up... haha, extra incentive to book a venue close to you!

--Jack

Free. Front row. Fantastic. This concert was such a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it. :punk: Jack knew more about what was happening in Toronto, than we did (Christine and I). :thumb_yello:

Thanks Jack.

IMG_0944.jpg

Christine, closetmikafan and I, watched as Jack (the social butterfly) did a great job working the room after the gig was finished. :naughty: The band seemed very relaxed, casual, and easy to talk to from what I could see.

THANK YOU!

Free. Front row. Fantastic. This concert was such a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it. :punk: Jack knew more about what was happening in Toronto, than we did (Christine and I).

Thanks Jack.

IMG_0944.jpg

Christine, closetmikafan and I, watched as Jack (the social butterfly) did a great job working the room after the gig was finished. :naughty: The band seemed very relaxed, casual, and easy to talk to from what I could see.

how did she get backstage? :shocked:

and i think we should start some kind of clothing drive to get the mikes new shirts. i've seen those 2 too often.

it's also a great way to keep in touch with them :wink2:

you guys are lucky you got to see em'! They are so sweet:wub2:

Jack, again you were so sweet to do this! It made me day because I'm sitting here doped up on benadryll:naughty:

ah! i'm sooo jealous!

how did she get backstage? :shocked:

There was no backstage. It was just a little Toronto bar. The crowd was mostly their family and friends and the band just hung around the bar for an hour or two after the show.

Leather pants? :sweatdrop: Weren't you a vegetarian, Melanie? :naughty: I doubt they're quite his style.

Anyway, I didn't have to get backstage. It was a small show, full of friends-and-family and people who knew them well in general, and afterwards people just kind of mingled. I just went down to the bar with Christine and eventually they all made their way down there as well.

Edit: Christine beat me! Must type faster.

--Jack

that's so cool! i hope they do that for their N.American tour.

I'm sure they will. I've seen 4 of Mika's opening acts at their own shows and they all came into the bar area of the clubs to speak to people in the audience. Palladium even invited MFCers to another bar down the street for drinks.

I'm sure they will. I've seen 4 of Mika's opening acts at their own shows and they all came into the bar area of the clubs to speak to people in the audience. Palladium even invited MFCers to another bar down the street for drinks.

since there are drinks, do you think there will be an age limit, or just stamps/ bands?:blush-anim-cl:

Free. Front row. Fantastic. This concert was such a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it. :punk: Jack knew more about what was happening in Toronto, than we did (Christine and I).

Thanks Jack.

IMG_0944.jpg

Christine, closetmikafan and I, watched as Jack (the social butterfly) did a great job working the room after the gig was finished. The band seemed very relaxed, casual, and easy to talk to from what I could see.

Neat photo. Wish we could of been there.

or no pants.

i'm just saying.

it would be cool to design shirts for them.

Do we hear another project coming on?????:roftl: If so we get dibs on Mike Kirsh's shirt.:naughty::mf_lustslow:

that's so cool! i hope they do that for their N.American tour.

They better come to St. Louis or Chicago. St. Louis is closer to us though and they better mingle and ask us for drinks (although we'd ask for Coke or something since we don't drink). We are sooooo going to buy their album in July. Can't wait till they do a N. American tour.

Leather pants? :sweatdrop: Weren't you a vegetarian, Melanie? :naughty: I doubt they're quite his style.

Anyway, I didn't have to get backstage. It was a small show, full of friends-and-family and people who knew them well in general, and afterwards people just kind of mingled. I just went down to the bar with Christine and eventually they all made their way down there as well.

Edit: Christine beat me! Must type faster.

--Jack

lol maybe pleather than:naughty: the shiny kind that sticks to your skin :roftl:

making shirts is actually a pretty cool idea... maybe if we gave it to them in person, they would try it on in front of us ;-) hah

but seriously.. it would be cool if we had one main design for the back, so the backs of all their shirts would be the same, but the front can be different for each.

i wouldn't mind designing mike wise's =)

making shirts is actually a pretty cool idea... maybe if we gave it to them in person, they would try it on in front of us ;-) hah

but seriously.. it would be cool if we had one main design for the back, so the backs of all their shirts would be the same, but the front can be different for each.

That's a very nice idea... if we can work it out than that would be sweet to mail with the books:naughty:

That's cool that bands do that after shows when they're at small bars. I'm looking forward to seeing the kooks in Boston at the club they're playing at now even more. I love small shows!

That's a very nice idea... if we can work it out than that would be sweet to mail with the books:naughty:

Oh My! How come projects on here always get us excited. They would wear them, were sure of that. That's just the kind of guys they are.

That would be cool if the designs would be the same on the back of the shirts but different on the front. We could design Mike Kirsh's.:wub2::wub2::wub2:

That would be super cool if we could mail these with the books. We got to figure out what sizes they wear and the same type of shirts. Do we do iron transfers??? Is everyone for this??? If so we would soooo do Mike Kirsh's shirt and if anyone else wants to do his we could team up.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Oh My! How come projects on here always get us excited. They would wear them, were sure of that. That's just the kind of guys they are.

That would be cool if the designs would be the same on the back of the shirts but different on the front. We could design Mike Kirsh's.:wub2::wub2::wub2:

That would be super cool if we could mail these with the books. We got to figure out what sizes they wear and the same type of shirts. Do we do iron transfers??? Is everyone for this??? If so we would soooo do Mike Kirsh's shirt and if anyone else wants to do his we could team up.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

I'm game :thumb_yello: WE just need to figure out where to order from??? I have no experience with that...

and if we're picking shirts, I call Nathan:mf_lustslow:

Someone should get their sizes too... not me, since I'm always talking to them lol