READ ME MIKA - Your fan's ideas for THE BRITS.

CazGirl

What do you think MIKA should do at The Brits?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think MIKA should do at The Brits?

• Grace Kelly
    • Love Today (slow intro, Drumming, but unfortunately with clothes on)
    • Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) with Beth Ditto.
    • Happy Ending complete with Grey Skelly, snow, gospel choir
    • Relax! Take It Easy
    • Duet with Kylie Minogue (Freddie's choice lol)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to trust anything Mika has planned for the Brits, even if it does or doesn't include Beth Ditto, it is something to look forward to. We've all loved what he's thought up as far as his cd artwork, songs, etc. why wouldn't we love someone he has put his heart and soul, not to mention mind, in?

If he were to do this rumored duet Beth Ditto for Big Girls, isn't it mean spirited of us to just go and say, maybe you should do something else, knowing how hard he is working on it?

I would've understood when the news first broke out he was performing. But so late in the game, it just seems very mean.

I'm going to trust anything Mika has planned for the Brits, even if it does or doesn't include Beth Ditto, it is something to look forward to. We've all loved what he's thought up as far as his cd artwork, songs, etc. why wouldn't we love someone he has put his heart and soul, not to mention mind, in?

If he were to do this rumored duet Beth Ditto for Big Girls, isn't it mean spirited of us to just go and say, myabe you should do something else, knowing how hard he is working on it?

I would've understood when the news first broke out he was performing. But so late in the game, it just seems very mean.

well that's the thing. when it first came about i thought "it's okay, let's trust in Mika" because I couldn't just see it happening and so therefore put it at the back of my mind, but more papers started to say it and it's now a day before the brits, and i was little worried. I mean, i know Mika's a great performer and I know he works his socks off, but Mika+BigGirl+Beth Ditto?

It's the beth ditto bit that got it for me, and for most of us I'm sure. I mean, Beth is a great artist in her own respect and I'm not slagging her down or anything, but I just couldn't see how it was going to be a mind-blowing performance. It's the Brits, it's a big deal, and it needs to be memorable. For the right reasons.

I was only concerned; I want nothing but the best for him, and I just want him to do well.

I'm not going to give anything away else i'll get the sack, but put all your worries aside it is a brilliant performance!! Definately will become everyone's favorite!!!!

oh you're such a TEASE. Can't you PM?!

before I quoted this, I SWEAR you wrote "and don't believe everything you read in the papers!!" which i suppose means that it's NOT Mika+BigGirl+Beth Ditto?

Okay, can you answer this?

Funky or ballad?

I'm not going to give anything away else i'll get the sack, but put all your worries aside it is a brilliant performance!! Definately will become everyone's favorite!!!!

Can you then answer yes or no to this one, pleeeease:

Is there another / other arists involved as well?

tightley zipped!!!

I'd rather it be a surprise anyway.

One question though, is Cherisse back?

And I really wish I hadn't turned down that job I was offered to work at the Brits haha. I didn't do it because I actually wanted to get tickets rather than work. Silly me.

Tee hee you mean we have proper insider information here but we aren't allowed to know....?? How classic.

ooh it's like Christmas Eve! *feels the present, shakes it, tears off a tiny corner, maybe it's a Love Today or a Relax or a Ditto but Santa's not telling*

LOL

:roftl:

i'm torn between love today and happy ending :blink:

I voted for Love Today, but I also do love Happy Ending. But HE would benefit from being a big production number (the suggestion was a gospel choir) that would be great.

Whatever Mika is going to do though, it's probably too late to change it at this late stage. It's probably best we leave it to him now, and just trust him on this one, and send him our love.

Also, Mika, I hope you clean up at the Brits. You deserve it!!!!! I Love you Mika!!!