Mika live backstage from the brits in 20 minutes

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can all listen again now, that's what I'm doing. Unfortunately, the fast forward button isn't working to the best of its ability so you have to listen to the first part of the show before Mika comes on, but I reckon it's about half an hour (judging by the posts), so it's not too bad.

stephen king loves Lollipop!!!:punk:

he appreciates the darker meaning of it:cool:

remember?

Stephen King's Top Tunes of 2007

3. Life in Cartoon Motion, MIKA

An incredibly accomplished debut, and a voice that bears an eerie resemblance to Freddie Mercury's. This one lived all summer on my car's CD player, especially ''Lollipop.''

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20163996_2,00.html

i don't know who is stephen king actually but i know stephen hawking, i learned about him on my science class ages ago

i don't know who is stephen king actually but i know stephen hawking, i learned about him on my science class ages ago

You jest, surely?

Stephen King the greatest horror writer of the 20th century, wrote Carrie, Christine, Salems Lot.

You must know him now!

You jest, surely?

Stephen King the greatest horror writer of the 20th century, wrote Carrie, Christine, Salems Lot.

You must know him now!

The first day of school one of my teachers asked me if I could make things fly across the room if I got mad. I was so confused..I wasn't thinking about Carrie. But, yeah did anyone record it? I really want to listen

Click on Listen Live, and a window pops up. Then click on the Listen Again tab and find the program (I forget which one... it says on p1 or 2 of this thread.)

Ok thank you I'll try! :flowers2:

EDIT:

Yay it's working! I love you!! :huglove: