Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

I know this topic ended a while ago, but what about washroom? thats what i use all the time...haha not that important i know but thought i'd share it anyway.

nah, we don't use that term at all here, well very rarely at least! I'd probably look at someone funny if they said that here :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOOOOOW that's so much!!! yesterday I erased some of them, because there are too much... xD

Blasphemy!

Yeah, you win. In under two months I've aquired 1,697 :P

Thanks a lot Mikagasmic thread, A. Clay, and NA tour.

How do you download the interviews and his videos???

You can download youtube videos using http://www.vixy.net :-)

Lol that's DEFINITELY NOT Mikagasmic xD

Lol, guys, shouldn't there be a separate "photoshopped pics" thread? .. not that I don't like the random photoshops... lol

is there a way to put two pics together into one pic side-by-side?

Yes.

94984687ub1.jpg

56703229fi0.jpg

You can download free trials of editing programs from their websites, and they are all basically the same, so it doesn't take more than a few days to gte used to the different ones. That's how I go. Photoshop for a month, then Fireworks, then Paintshop, then Opencanvas, etc.

And I use IrfanView for resizing pictures, it saves much better quality jpegs than other things (ie. paint), it's free to download from the site, just google it. Not sure if any of these work on mac though...

LOL after the toronto gig, i walked back to the wardrobe room and i stood there for a min and somebody walked past me so i moved but accidently ran into a coat rack and i turned around and i was standing in the middle of the shirts he had worn during that show hehe.

:wub2:

and i mini collage i made for my friend that didn't believe that mika had a nice stomache.

Blasphemy! - Good to see you set her straight.

He looks so out of place there, the article isn't even about him (he only got one line).

I think so too ... (and the line is a caption) *ducks*

Too much chatter, not enough pictures!!!

*looks for something random to add*

43rj8.jpg

Yes.

94984687ub1.jpg

56703229fi0.jpg

You can download free trials of editing programs from their websites, and they are all basically the same, so it doesn't take more than a few days to gte used to the different ones. That's how I go. Photoshop for a month, then Fireworks, then Paintshop, then Opencanvas, etc.

And I use IrfanView for resizing pictures, it saves much better quality jpegs than other things (ie. paint), it's free to download from the site, just google it. Not sure if any of these work on mac though...

:wub2:

omfg. thank you sooo much! Thats mazing. i will have to look into those programs!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wub2: :wub2:

ha! yess. The Smiley of the Week is BACK!

and Vogue :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Vogue1-1.jpg[/font]

when was this out?? and which vogue was it???? he looks amazing:wub2:

yasmine too

Could someone,please,tell me the name (in english,of course) of flower in the second vase,little white flowers with green leaves?

That is my favourite flower,it's so beautiful and smells like heaven!

But I don't know how it's called in english.

and two of them-no need to mention....gorgeous...as always...

Could someone,please,tell me the name (in english,of course) of flower in the second vase,little white flowers with green leaves?

Would that be Lily of the Valley? I dunno, but those are my FAVORITE smelling flower. I hate airplanes, so whenever i can i try to sneak some from our garden on them with me to make the smell not so bad:bleh:

YESSSS I DIDN'T MISS POST # 888!!! WOOT WOOT. this is the first cool one that i haven't missed.:naughty::bleh:

Would that be Lily of the Valley? I dunno, but those are my FAVORITE smelling flower. I hate airplanes, so whenever i can i try to sneak some from our garden on them with me to make the smell not so bad:bleh:

YESSSS I DIDN'T MISS POST # 888!!! WOOT WOOT. this is the first cool one that i haven't missed.:naughty::bleh:

Thanks!:wink2: You have them in your garden?That's great!I don't have a garden at all:thumbdown:

888:thumb_yello:

when was this out?? and which vogue was it???? he looks amazing:wub2:

yasmine too

the vogue is the march issue with drew barrymoore on the cover and the page number is 640:wink2: