Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

You are so lucky! my friend don't like him AT ALL..:(

oh believe me, there are more than enough haters around me. I get crap about Mika- even from some of my closer friends:boxed: :sneaky2: - everyday, its just good to know that a lot like him as well. :wub2:

and its even better to know that they found him because of me:wink2:

gr01.jpg

ah, beautiful. if anybody wants the original, let me know. but i think most of you probably have it:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh believe me, there are more than enough haters around me. I get crap about Mika- even from some of my closer friends:boxed: :sneaky2: - everyday, its just good to know that a lot like him as well. :wub2:

and its even better to know that they found him because of me:wink2:

gr01.jpg

ah, beautiful. if anybody wants the original, let me know. but i think most of you probably have it:naughty:

It must be awful people being like that... My friends say mika is gay, bla bla...they don't know him...

Yeah, it must be really nice to know that people like him because you introduced him to them

I have a few friends that are liking him, but they aren't as intersted in him as me...

a conversre outlet store hasnt even been built yet

i've never heard of harbour town in hobart?

we are getting a dfo(direct factory outlet ) in hobart next to the airport the website u posted says converes is caming

so i shall wait for the day its open

i went to a dfo in melbroune the essendon one and i brought a pair of converse for $45 or $35 i tought was a bargin

Converse...I love them!!! but I have only one pair....CRAP!

Here in argentina, we pay a pair of converse (plain, the classic black ones) 110 pesos, that is near to 40 dollars, or 30 Euros!!! and they´re not on sale!! but the problem is that our average pay is very low...a thousand pesos per month...so...:thumbdown:

I´m studying, so I depend of my dad...! but he´s very generous...(I don´t have to complain!!)

The point is...Why don´t you come to Argentina people!!! here everything is cheap!

It must be awful people being like that... My friends say mika is gay, bla bla...they don't know him...

Yeah, it must be really nice to know that people like him because you introduced him to them

I have a few friends that are liking him, but they aren't as intersted in him as me...

the best part is i was in chicago with some friends and i figured out how to rig my ipod up to the alarm in the room, right? So I was talking to my friend and she said she hated Mika because he was a crappy artist, it was late, i didn't feel like arguing and so i went to bed.

the next morning we woke up to love today and she goes "OMG i LOVE this song!!!" and i just stare at her.....and i go "You just said last night that Mika was a crappy artist...." and she goes "Yea..." and i go "Emily? THIS IS MIKA" and she flipped, she was like NO NONO OMG NO ITS NOT and i had to hsow her and she listened and LOVED it so then big girl came on and shes like OOOH! i LOVe this song also!....oh no...is this Mika also!!??" and i go "yep" and so we went on like that for a while with the other songs, turned out she had only heard lollipop and i guess she didn't like that one so she decided he was horrible. Personally, that is one of-if not the- favorite of mine so wwwwhhhhatt everrr. lol. but she's now a fan as well!!!:wub2: :wub2: ah yay, happiness.

sorry, that was a longer story than i intended...

Can you post the original , plz?

sure thing i have

gr01-1.jpg and

gr01-2.jpg

the best part is i was in chicago with some friends and i figured out how to rig my ipod up to the alarm in the room, right? So I was talking to my friend and she said she hated Mika because he was a crappy artist, it was late, i didn't feel like arguing and so i went to bed.

the next morning we woke up to love today and she goes "OMG i LOVE this song!!!" and i just stare at her.....and i go "You just said last night that Mika was a crappy artist...." and she goes "Yea..." and i go "Emily? THIS IS MIKA" and she flipped, she was like NO NONO OMG NO ITS NOT and i had to hsow her and she listened and LOVED it so then big girl came on and shes like OOOH! i LOVe this song also!....oh no...is this Mika also!!??" and i go "yep" and so we went on like that for a while with the other songs, turned out she had only heard lollipop and i guess she didn't like that one so she decided he was horrible. Personally, that is one of-if not the- favorite of mine so wwwwhhhhatt everrr. lol. but she's now a fan as well!!!:wub2: :wub2: ah yay, happiness.

sure thing i have

gr01-1.jpg and

gr01-2.jpg

Lol that's so funny... My friends like some of his music, but they hate him...:thumbdown: Sometimes i feel like a freak or something, cuz no one likes him in my class...:thumbdown::boxed:

Lol that's so funny... My friends like some of his music, but they hate him...:thumbdown: Sometimes i feel like a freak or something, cuz no one likes him in my class...:thumbdown::boxed:

Never feel like a freak for liking mika. nevereverever. We all know he's amazing:wub2:

i gotta go be on later!:wink2:

Some family and friends say that about Mika also and we get mad and say "WE DON'T CARE!!!":roftl: Mika's music is awesome and he is a wonderful person. We love the way he treats his fans. Although we haven't gotten to meet him, we got to go to his concert this feb and we were soooo excited because we been fans since May 2007 or maybe even before that. There are a few people in our family that likes a few of his songs but we take the cake ABSOLUTLEY!!!

Love this pic from Chicago at the House of Blues Feb. 5th 2008. It was one of the best days of our lives. It's such a wonderful pic. We love you Mika!:wub2: m66-1.jpg

This is also from Feb. 5th. This is when Mika sings "I want to talk to you." and then he bumps his head to Mikey's head and says "OW!" It was so funny.

m76.jpg

Converse...I love them!!! but I have only one pair....CRAP!

Here in argentina, we pay a pair of converse (plain, the classic black ones) 110 pesos, that is near to 40 dollars, or 30 Euros!!! and they´re not on sale!! but the problem is that our average pay is very low...a thousand pesos per month...so...:thumbdown:

I´m studying, so I depend of my dad...! but he´s very generous...(I don´t have to complain!!)

The point is...Why don´t you come to Argentina people!!! here everything is cheap!

I know what it is like when your studying and got hardly any money i was like that over the past two years

I like being able to buy myself things i wont when i wont but i suck at saving money

110 is pretty expersive for a pair of shoes but thats what the price is for adults here

i would find it hard moving away from my family

sure thing i have

gr01-1.jpg and

gr01-2.jpg

what are those coloured bands around his wrist

MikaConcertLondon070.jpg

What's he doing? Looks like he's smelling his breath :naughty:

a conversre outlet store hasnt even been built yet

i've never heard of harbour town in hobart?

we are getting a dfo(direct factory outlet ) in hobart next to the airport the website u posted says converes is caming

so i shall wait for the day its open

i went to a dfo in melbroune the essendon one and i brought a pair of converse for $45 or $35 i tought was a bargin

Ekk, but $35! Woah! I haven't seen then for under $50...

But I have seen them also sold in sporting stores like Jim kidd and such, and I think that's where they were $50.

This is also from Feb. 5th. This is when Mika sings "I want to talk to you." and then he bumps his head to Mikey's head and says "OW!" It was so funny.

m76.jpg

Love it! Is Mikey sucking on a lollipop? :blink:

what are those coloured bands around his wrist

LadyGodiva made them! But I think he added some extra to them for this?

But I have seen them also sold in sporting stores like Jim kidd and such, and I think that's where they were $50.

thanx :thumb_yello:

he wasn't smelling his breath!:naughty: (although, your right it does lok a bit like that,lol)

He was doing the drum-off thing with Cherrise, and he wanted it to seem like she was no good on drums, so he yawned through her little solo on the bin,:naughty:

It's really funny to watch! Someone might have it on youtube........:wink2: