Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

I turn 14 on april 6th...and I can handle the heat *puts on mika proof vest and watches with pleasure*

pfft.. that's like ageees away :mf_rosetinted:

so i'm guessing this has become the 'how old are you' thread .. 18 and exactly 2 weeks :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're just jealous that you're not as young and vibrant as me :glasses2:

Why would we be jealou? We, 18+ers, are old enough to be with Mika :bleh:

4 years and 6 days i think i have a pretty good chance too (in my imaginary world anyway):thumb_yello:

I think with only 6 years away from him I have also a good chance :mf_rosetinted:

for somereason i cant picture mika any older than he is now! imagine in 4 years he will almost be 29!:blink: and i still will only be 18!

Neither can I. Imagine how he would be when he will be 35 :blink: Or 80 :shocked:

I can't picture Mika when he will be 29. So 80 would be impossible for me!

for somereason i cant picture mika any older than he is now! imagine in 4 years he will almost be 29!:blink: and i still will only be 18!

i think he's gonna look like this forever and ever cos he's peter pan and he's gonna live in neverland so he'll be forever young, even when we have gray hair, a walking stick and a broken back :wub2:

i think he's gonna look like this forever and ever cos he's peter pan and he's gonna live in neverland so he'll be forever young, even when we have gray hair, a walking stick and a broken back :wub2:

:lmfao:

Man, I wish I lived in Neverland. I really do.:sad:

The Peter Pan Neverland...not Michael Jackson's........:blink:

:roftl: