Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Gat!! Hope you had a good time, any nice barmen?????

Shirtlesss...........not doing them tonight!!!

Oh ok then!!:wink2:

l_7b03204648c4702393f1b89a529eab75.jpg

back.png

Ooh thanks!

No Mika-like barmen unfortunately, no-one even approaching Mika lookalike, they don't make men that gorgeous here in Manchester :naughty:

We saw the singer from Elbow, he was in the pub.

Anyone heard of Elbow???

You're always seeing famous people!!!!

There must be a Mika lookalike somewhere out there!! I saw a bloke the other day when I was at a meeting who had the exact same lips and mouth as Mika! He kept giving me funny looks...........well.......I did keep staring at him!

Elbow????? Never heard of them!! LOL

You're always seeing famous people!!!!

There must be a Mika lookalike somewhere out there!! I saw a bloke the other day when I was at a meeting who had the exact same lips and mouth as Mika! He kept giving me funny looks...........well.......I did keep staring at him!

Elbow????? Never heard of them!! LOL

They have been lying low for a while but are making a comeback now, they were on Jonathan Ross last night or was it last week.

I recognized the singer anyway and was tipping him the wink, he's not as bad in the flesh as in that picture above!! Tut and me a married woman :naughty: .

Guy from Manchester band Elbow:

ElbowCARL1.jpg

I realize it's not exactly Mikagasmic, but anyway, I saw him in the pub today :naughty:

If you post a non-Mikagasmic pic, I wanne post also an non-Mikagasmic pic :mf_rosetinted: (I know, very childnish)

It's Wentgasmic :mf_lustslow:

wentworth-miller-modeling-051.jpg