Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bronchitis sucks... I hope he gets better soon.

also... he looks gorgeous even when he's sick. I had bronchitis once on top of my regular asthma and i was dehydrated, had a sinus infection, and i DEFINITELY did not look that fab. haha... wow, I'm sickly. hah

Mika: Making bronchitis look gorgeous.

:naughty:

mikajx8.png

from US March issue of Vogue :D

my friend took this photo for me; i'll try scan it when i buy the issue tomorrow

yasmine looks really cute!

Ohh! That's so great! It's totally about her and not as "Mika's sister", except for the camera hog sitting there that they 'had' to mention in the caption :naughty:

Look at their right arms! They must be being a choo-choo train - and Mika's the engine! :thumb_yello:

"toot tooot, chugga-chugga-chugga - toooot toooooot!"

:blink::lmao:I can picture that...

I'm wondering if he's inside the party or he's just leaving, still holding the glass?? Maybe not, but the floor looks as if it was the street. LOL.

mikajx8.png

my friend took this photo for me; i'll try scan it when i buy the issue tomorrow

Wow, thanks, I love it! They look so beautiful together.

mikajx8.png

She lived in Beijing:blink: Nice to know a bit more about Mika's family. (I don't need to know everything, but some things can be quit interesting.)

Ohh! That's so great! It's totally about her and not as "Mika's sister", except for the camera hog sitting there that they 'had' to mention in the caption :naughty:

HEEHEEHEEE! so true, he's totally hogging the camera by looking straight into the camera!

She lived in Beijing:blink: Nice to know a bit more about Mika's family. (I don't need to know everything, but some things can be quit interesting.)

they've some connection with the far east:wink2:

nomadic gypsy style, mh?:naughty:

dmedyg.jpg

:wub2::roftl:

:blink::lmao:I can picture that...

I'm wondering if he's inside the party or he's just leaving, still holding the glass?? Maybe not, but the floor looks as if it was the street. LOL.

Well they can't be choo-choo-training all through the middle of a party, I'd assume they just stepped outside for a bit of a toot around :roftl: :roftl:

HEEHEEHEEE! so true, he's totally hogging the camera by looking straight into the camera!

I reckon. If he wasn't looking at the camera like that, we would focus on Yasmine, but nooo ... Mika can't be having any of that :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

they've some connection with the far east:wink2:

nomadic gypsy style, mh?:naughty:

dmedyg.jpg

:wub2::roftl:

LOL, this pic has been photoshoped by me, if anyone thinks is real, it is not. (I wanted to say that, just in case!)

The backgoround is a touristic place here in Argentina. Sadly, Mika's never been here!!!

LOL, this pic has been photoshoped by me, if anyone thinks is real, it is not. (I wanted to say that, just in case!)

The backgoround is a touristic place here in Argentina. Sadly, Mika's never been here!!!

LOL! OMG! I totally have this picture on my computer and had no idea it was not real! You are a really great photo-shopper - lol! But that place is so Mika! He should really go to Argentina :wink2:

(You know his myspace spam is basically demanding him to come to either Australia or Argentina, and then another place every now and then, how about he does an Argen-tralia tour special for his dedicated fans/spammers:thumb_yello:)

Oh... really drunk behaviour. :lmao:

What are you saying? Three sober men and a conducter can't be driving a train around outside if they want to? Sheesh!