The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riiiight *raises eye-brow disbelievingly*

Oh crap, I got distracted again, okay, now I'm doing it, I swear!

Ooooh OK! Aww,those little kids were adorable :biggrin2:

Learn something new every day...

:naughty:

Oh My God, I found out today, that my 1 year old MFC-er pic was me at exactly 1, it was taken on my 1st birthday!

:bleh::thumb_yello: So that's what you looked like exactly 13 years ago!

Oh, I didn't know you could get pedals for a keyboard! Actually, after dinner i was trying to show my hubby what i was talking about and found that I have a sustain button that i'd never noticed before. It sounded a bit better but... It just sounds so electronic and there's no depth, no timbre. i don't know how to explain it. and mine is not a good keyboard, it's a cheap piece of crap, but it's the only one i've got and it's better than nothing when the urge to play overtakes me.

What does this "sustain" button look like - do I have one? :blink:

OK , OKD !!! I dunno HOW to caption ...... but these are the captions I dreamed up ........

#1. HEY !! That's MY soap on a rope !!!

#2. Pfffttt ... vacuuming the lawn is sooooo tiring .....

#3. YAY !!! RUMBLE , RUMBLE , RUMBLE ..... !!!!!

#4. Awwwwww ..... GROUP HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG .... !!

Awww! Cuute! :naughty:

Oh crap, I got distracted again, okay, now I'm doing it, I swear!

It may help if you got online:naughty:

:bleh::thumb_yello: So that's what you looked like exactly 13 years ago!

Yep, my hair has gotten blonder as I grow older though :thumbdown:

Right...well, it's nearly 2 am and I've got to start AND finish a science project tomorrow. :naughty: So I'm off to bed...

Night night! :huglove:

Night Night ER *hugs*

Right...well, it's nearly 2 am and I've got to start AND finish a science project tomorrow. :naughty: So I'm off to bed...

Night night! :huglove:

Nighty night :bleh:

It may help if you got online:naughty:

Yeah, yeah, yeah it's happening... :naughty:

Yep, my hair has gotten blonder as I grow older though :thumbdown:

Oi! What are you saying about being blonde! :sad:

Thanks Teegs, seeya Teegs!!

Jen, those ads are stupid!

No probs Kelz...

Ta ta Nico!

Yeeees, so I have read :naughty:

Very good... will send off more soon...

*rides her new bike into the Aussie thread then crashes into the wall*

Big thanks to all of you guys who said Happy Birthday, I saw them earlier, but I couldn't comment as, even as it is my Birthday I don't get any slack with the chores :sneaky2:

I got it!, Its very chickeny :bleh:

Bugger for you...

:bleh:Told you it was chickeny...

Back. RL is boring on Sunday evenings.

I have a high forehead and an oval face. I definitely wouldn't bleach it after chemically straightening it. I'm going to use a semi-permanent dye. I bought a big bottle of treatment and I use it as a leave-in conditioner so I'm regularly treating my hair. I'll shampoo at least once then before applying my cream-based treatment - will the treatment help seal the colour or will it remove the dye? The brand of hair dye is "Colour Royale" which I got from Hairhouse Warehouse. I bought a tube of "5.20 Light Violet Brown" dye and a tube of "007 Violin" colour-corrector (to make the violet brighter) and a bottle of 1.5% peroxide activator.

She said you either had a hig forehead or a triangular face for a hairdresser to give you a straight fringe...

Either she'll see this, I might just tell her to look at it and she'll get back to you...

ozcn4.jpg

iizhelp128483140067500000.jpg

Hehe... nice!

Oooh.

*gets trees off own property*

I still can't imagine Christmas being hot. Does it get annoying, having al the carols being about snow??

Meh... you get used to it...

*notes that some people haven't spammed yet*

If you haven't spammed yet, you will be grounded:sneaky2:

I did earlier...

I found this on a paprazzi site! It's an exclusive sneak peak at JJL's chocolate factory taken by a spy that disguised themself as a friend to get into the birthday celebration!

1choclargeyh9.jpg

Not as snazzy as I would've pictured it but hey.. If snogging sprees take place there then I guess it's good enough!

:mf_rosetinted:

Bugger for you...

:bleh:Told you it was chickeny...

I did earlier...

Yea, way suckky :thumbdown:I didn't say it was bad... *liked it*

Good girl *pats head*

HELLOOOO

Good evening everyone , hoping your all fine and dandy :punk:

Heya FD,

How are you today?

Packing for what?

Moving house.:thumbdown: The house we're renting got sold and would you believe the cheek of it, the new owners want to live in it!:shocked:

What does this "sustain" button look like - do I have one? :blink:

The sustain button is just a button with the word sustain under it! I can't believe I never noticed it before :doh: It's in the middle section where the buttons for fingered chords and recording etc are, if that helps you any. I don't know what your keyboard looks like tho.

I found this on a paprazzi site! It's an exclusive sneak peak at JJL's chocolate factory taken by a spy that disguised themself as a friend to get into the birthday celebration!

1choclargeyh9.jpg

Not as snazzy as I would've pictured it but hey.. If snogging sprees take place there then I guess it's good enough!

:shocked: DC !!!!! EEEeeeeeuuuwwww ..... *msn slaps* :cool:

1choclargeyh9.jpg

*decides that sercurty should be tighter*

*goes on another snogging spree*

Moving house.:thumbdown: The house we're renting got sold and would you believe the cheek of it, the new owners want to live in it!:shocked:

The sustain button is just a button with the word sustain under it! I can't believe I never noticed it before :doh: It's in the middle section where the buttons for fingered chords and recording etc are, if that helps you any. I don't know what your keyboard looks like tho.

That's a wee bit rude!!!

Yep... I have another 5 chapters... maybe about halfway through the story... I still haven't decided what will happen at the end...

And PM away!

Sorry, I just checked my e-mail as opposed to what you pm'ed me and found more there. Woohoo!! This should keep my busy for a little while.