• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't know he liked beer :bleh:

does he drink alcohol, besides that?

nice interview by the way!

thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

He likes whiskey as well. He mentioned JD in the Live Lounge thing with Jo Whiley (which has disappeared from youtube, anyone know where the whole thing has gone?) and Talisker in the T in the park interview. I was quite shocked that he likes whiskey tbh, maybe he's a fine spirit connoisseur (although I wouldn't really call JD fine...)

He likes whiskey as well. He mentioned JD in the Live Lounge thing with Jo Whiley (which has disappeared from youtube, anyone know where the whole thing has gone?) and Talisker in the T in the park interview. I was quite shocked that he likes whiskey tbh, maybe he's a fine spirit connoisseur (although I wouldn't really call JD fine...)

Liking Whisky is not a crime:mf_rosetinted:

Liking Whisky is not a crime:mf_rosetinted:

I know, I'm saying I'm shocked because I didn't think it would be his sort of drink. I'm a massive whiskey fan, but mostly scottish stuff, hence my dislike of JD. :thumb_yello:

er, its all about malibu and coke. or malibu and vodka. or juicy, exotic cocktails. ITV 3 NOW, BRITS 08 ON NEWS, MAY SEE MIKA

I want to watch the brits too :crybaby: All I found so far is "radio 1" which sends "live from the brits"... but this is not the same ! :tears:

edit: sometimes the player from ITV 1 works but there are only advertisements... and sometimes it says.. only for UK