The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

You're very funny, Lady Godiva :wub2:

lol, thank you I think! I was happy and tired at the time and i had just gotten back from a dentist appointment- no cavities! WOOT WOOT. No cavities, tired and slap happy, and Mika on the moment i get home! What more can a girl ask for, right?:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks!

oh haha, im gonna be interviewed about my mika obsession for the school yearbook. Theyre gonna take a picture and stuff too. probably of me and my mika stuff. there are good photographers at my school. theres random pages about random things in the yearbook and theres a section on obsessions and im gonna do one of them. there are gonna be other people too haha, but yeah. Its not for sure yet, but yup! :bleh::yay:

Thank You guys!!!!! :wub2:

Oh that's so awesome!!! :woot_jump:

Probably but I can't do it right now, the dvd that I recorded it on has gone funny. It's repeated on Saturday though , so if no one had posted it by then I will.

Unless the dodgy cd gets better.

babspanky i thank you so much for posting the performance...

i tried to watch the show a bit, but i was at work and my computer has no speakers ;o)... i missed his performance, but i saw a little bit of the interview

thank you for taking the time to post for us all to enjoy! you are very kind!

:thumb_yello:

I'm ok.....we changed seats today in history and little Mika sits 2 seats to the left of me :naughty:

how are you?

OOh! :shocked::das: haha. you should talk to him!!!! :wub2: youre so lucky haha. :roftl: little mika....

I'm ok. same as always...

I have loads of makeup stuff and i have to make up tests after school tomorrow and friday :puke:

OOh! :das: haha. you should talk to him!!!! :wub2: youre so lucky haha. :roftl: little mika....

I'm ok. same as always...

I have loads of makeup stuff and i have to make up tests after school tomorrow and friday :puke:

I should, but I'm too chicken :naughty::das:

Eyew tests :puking: I have a bunch of homework today and I have a CHemistry test tomorrow.......I'm screwed..

I should, but I'm too chicken :das:

Eyew tests I have a bunch of homework today and I have a CHemistry test tomorrow.......I'm screwed..

:das: :das: i know what you mean :das: :das: hahah

Ehhh i know. I have a bunch of homework today too and a math test tomorrow after school that i dont know what its even on, and the next day i have a chemistry test and i have to teach my self all the stupidness... :puke: i hate school so much...jisadifjwieour238 ur3w82 0!

Hey did you get your flashing heart yet?? i got mine today!!! :D

i know what you mean :das: :das: hahah

Ehhh i know. I have a bunch of homework today too and a math test tomorrow after school that i dont know what its even on, and the next day i have a chemistry test and i have to teach my self all the stupidness... :puke: i hate school so much...jisadifjwieour238 ur3w82 0!

Hey did you get your flashing heart yet?? i got mine today!!! :D

I hate school too *kills self* :naughty:

No I haven't gotten mine yet....I think. I'm gonna go check the mail right now :wink2:

EDIT: Nope, haven't gotten it yet

hahah norwalk, just casually posting that picture again.

call me a little behind, (or busy for that matter)

just watched his performance

Loved the little diddy he did with Beth ;)

:lmfao: I didn't think the performance was going to be that good! I don't know why, Mika being the performer and all :blush-anim-cl: But I think he did quite well opening up the show :biggrin2:

Did someone already post this??? If so, I missed it. Sorry!

So I went to the Chris Moyles website, and found an after-show interview Mika did with him. Apparently Mika has bronchitis! (Get better before Monday, Mika!)

Here's the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/brits_videos.shtml#int7

Danke Lissa:) ILY.

I LOVE WHEN HE RUBS THE GUYS TUMMY

but poor sick Mika. Vitamins! Tea! Rest!

.........and rubbing a jolly big mans tummy for good luck!