The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

Did someone already post this??? If so, I missed it. Sorry!

So I went to the Chris Moyles website, and found an after-show interview Mika did with him. Apparently Mika has bronchitis! (Get better before Monday, Mika!)

Here's the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/brits_videos.shtml#int7

haha I enjoyed that!

*does the buddha belly rub to Chris Moyles*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to the Chris Moyles website, and found an after-show interview Mika did with him. Apparently Mika has bronchitis! (Get better before Monday, Mika!)

Here's the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/brits_videos.shtml#int7

:roftl: I think he's a wee bit drunk there.

Lots of laughs though. :wub2:

Thank you so much

thank for posting it's so funny!!

great vid! thanks for posting

Thanks for posting!!

That was really funny!

Danke Lissa:) ILY.

I LOVE WHEN HE RUBS THE GUYS TUMMY

but poor sick Mika. Vitamins! Tea! Rest!

.........and rubbing a jolly big mans tummy for good luck!

Is he wearing the bracelets you made for him again? :)

that's what they look like to me!! are they?

Thanks for posting!!

Mika is so wasted :lmfao:

Not that it matters, but I put it on youtube :wink2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=28762VmFxMs

:lmao: :lmao: aaaaayyyyyyyyy ya yai...

he was drunkened... :naughty:

I love you mikaaaa! :lol3: hes so funny

I love the face he makes at 00:24-25 seconds!!! :wub2: hes so silly!! gahh!

congrats again mika! have fun at the parties :das: but take care of yourself and dont get too drunk..ehhem... and take care of your bronchials too...

:lmao: :lmao: aaaaayyyyyyyyy ya yai...

he was drunkened... :naughty:

I love you mikaaaa! :lol3: hes so funny

I love the face he makes at 00:24-25 seconds!!! :wub2: hes so silly!! gahh!

congrats again mika! have fun at the parties :das: but take care of yourself and dont get too drunk..ehhem... and take care of your bronchials too...

:lmfao: You're so good with words!

Thanks for posting!!

That was really funny!

Is he wearing the bracelets you made for him again? :)

that's what they look like to me!! are they?

lol, i've answered this sooo many times today (just watch me be wrong *sigh* I reeeealy wish there was a way to contact him. hmmmm MIKA IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SAY "OW" AT SOME POINT IN YOUR NEXT INTERVIEW............haha, like that will work.)

anyways!

I don't think so. I haven't gotten a good look but they look more like the ones he added to mine at the grammys *coughknock-offcough* lol If anybody has a magnified one i can take a look, but to me they don't look the same.

(although i think i'll go on thinking they are because its much more fun that way and it makes me happy)

lol, i've answered this sooo many times today (just watch me be wrong *sigh* I reeeealy wish there was a way to contact him. hmmmm MIKA IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SAY "OW" AT SOME POINT IN YOUR NEXT INTERVIEW............haha, like that will work.)

anyways!

I don't think so. I haven't gotten a good look but they look more like the ones he added to mine at the grammys *coughknock-offcough* lol If anybody has a magnified one i can take a look, but to me they don't look the same.

(although i think i'll go on thinking they are because its much more fun that way and it makes me happy)

:naughty: I'm sorry! I didn't know so many people asked this question! but it's just because i think it would be sooo great if they are!! I'll keep my eyes open for big pics and I will let you know, so that you can confirm it! I really hope they are! :punk:

:naughty: I'm sorry! I didn't know so many people asked this question! but it's just because i think it would be sooo great if they are!! I'll keep my eyes open for big pics and I will let you know, so that you can confirm it! I really hope they are! :punk:

lol, it's fine! Although i get bored of answering the same thing over and over so i mixed it up a bit a few times lol ooops:blush-anim-cl: haha don't ask, but if you find it, don't judge me.:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways, i've been "doing my math homework" since 4 this afternoon and all i've done is successfully drawn a triangle. :blink:

It's been a very productive day!:wink2:

.....i spose i should actually finish now though, seeing as its 11:30 and i have to get up at 6 tomorrow....hmmpfh

:shocked: Good luck with your homework....

and about answering the same questions over an over again, :mf_rosetinted: that's the price of fame, ask Mika! You became a very famous lollipop girl and bracelets designer. :naughty:

lol, the strange part is, people actually offered me money to make them some- crazy right? I laughed (because its braided string....haha. Very cool braided string though!) until i realized they were serious then declined. haha.

Mika made knockoffs lmao.

I understand why Mika began to embellish his grace kelly story after telling it over and over again lol. Its great the first ten times, but after that you get bored and make things up to amuse yourself haha.:roftl: (nothing bad though!)

Anyways! Good Night!!!

i'll be on tomorrow! (duh, haha)

I totally agree , I wanted us all there dressed as penguins and lollipops .. give the man some great support.

I would be in on THAT. That should be an Official Fan Club perk. :punk:

It is pretty massive that he won Best Breakthrough. GO MIKA!! And what a brilliant performance. He WAS very scared....wasn't he!:blush-anim-cl:

I love MFC sooo much at times like this.

I also thought he looked nervous - especially in comparison to his own gigs - but I thought maybe I was just being mother-hen-like. :blush-anim-cl:

I too love MFC! :wub2:

Can't believe no Meeks on the after show. I only hope he's drunk already somewhere.

:roftl: I think he's a wee bit drunk there.

I find it ridiculously sexy tbh. I want to go cuddle with him and drink and have one of those deep discussions on life that you have when you're drunk. :roftl:

Bwahaha - he answered THAT for us, didn't he?!

And Bellatrix, I agree with you - think we should form a queue. :das:

I reckon it's the bronchitis drugs, probably tiredness mixed with relief it is all over mixed with a bit of delirium from winning (mixed with being UNDERSTANDABLY miffed about Ronson) was what we were witnessing...I think we are yet to see him drunk...:naughty:

He can do interviews exactly like this COMPLETELY SOBER...c'mon we've all see them!!

I reckon it's the bronchitis drugs, probably tiredness mixed with relief it is all over mixed with a bit of delirium from winning (mixed with being UNDERSTANDABLY miffed about Ronson) was what we were witnessing...I think we are yet to see him drunk...:naughty:

He can do interviews exactly like this COMPLETELY SOBER...c'mon e've all see them!!

I'm not so sure...I would bet that he had access to some bubbly quite quickly after the shindig ended.

Although, I'd love to see him completely pissed drunk. I have a friend who always ends up in a tree after his fourth or fifth drink...I wonder if it would be anything like that. :roftl:

It's 5am in London - think he's found a bed yet? Or are he and Perez still keeping the party going? Is it weird that at times, I think it would be kind of funny to have a mirror, like in Beauty and the Beast, that could show us what he's up to? :roftl: :roftl:

He can do interviews exactly like this COMPLETELY SOBER...c'mon we've all see them!!

yeah...more wild :das::roftl:

Or are he and Perez still keeping the party going?

awwwww..he's in danger!! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm not so sure...I would bet that he had access to some bubbly quite quickly after the shindig ended.

Although, I'd love to see him completely pissed drunk. I have a friend who always ends up in a tree after his fourth or fifth drink...I wonder if it would be anything like that. :roftl:

It's 5am in London - think he's found a bed yet? Or are he and Perez still keeping the party going? Is it weird that at times, I think it would be kind of funny to have a mirror, like in Beauty and the Beast, that could show us what he's up to? :roftl: :roftl:

Absolutely hilarious!! I love the reference to Beauty and the Beast.