My Mika T Shirt I made

ewokwicket

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know I think it's great, but I'm just gonna put it here for posterity!!:thumb_yello: And don't forget to flash him with it, make sure you don't have a coat on or at least, take your coat off!! (I so know where you mind is going to go now K....:naughty: )

You already know I think it's great, but I'm just gonna put it here for posterity!!:thumb_yello: And don't forget to flash him with it, make sure you don't have a coat on or at least, take your coat off!! (I so know where you mind is going to go now K....:naughty: )

Thanks Chick

I won't be wearing a coat!! In fact I'm just wearing the T shirt and nothing else!:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, you did an amazing job!!! Did you use paint?

I mad a t-shirt for the concert in Toronto :naughty: and I used iron-on paper... I think yours looks much more professional than mine!!!!

:thumb_yello:

Thanks!! I used fabric paints but was really limited with the colours and they didn't mix well. I wore it on the 28th Feb and had a few comments from people asking me where I had "bought" my shirt! Shame Mika didn't get to see it!:thumbdown:

Thanks!! I used fabric paints but was really limited with the colours and they didn't mix well. I wore it on the 28th Feb and had a few comments from people asking me where I had "bought" my shirt! Shame Mika didn't get to see it!:thumbdown:

I love it!! Great job! But it's a shame indeed Mika didn't see it. I'm sure he'll love it:mf_rosetinted: