Hello from the States! I was praying for Johnny all by myself, now I feel at home

katydid1994

Hey there!

I'm Katie from Virginia in the states. I have just fell totally crazy over Mika, lol the addiction slowly built and now it's full on!

Let's see first, because of Perez, I started listening to Winehouse and I decided, okay he's right about her, who is this good looking guy Mika?

So loved the vid for Grace Kelly and me and my coworker started watching the other videos.

I bought the CD I think in the summer and we loved it.

Then, we enjoyed the music and kept up through Perez.

WELL, then I found the DVD on Amazon.

OMG how awesome is he? The first opening of Relax is all it took. I started watching all the old interviews and videos and was immediately hooked.

I was stupid in taking so long to join the fanclub, but I had joined the mikasounds and on myspace.

My favorite song on the DVD is Holy Johnny! and I love his energy on Ring, Ring.

On the cd, it changes over time, but I really love the deep lyric songs of My Interpretation, Erase and Stuck in the Middle.

And I think my favorite interview moments is a three way tie between, the tea in Manchester, love I can't drive and the Mickey immitation. LOL

Thank you so much for everyone who puts the footage on youtube. :wub2:

Is it too late to vote for chicken???

and I think stander uppers means :lightsabre: haha!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic