have someone heard about the rumors of mika coming to groningen?

patricia4u

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ofcourse you can call me patries , almost everyone calls me that (in holland).

i've heard it from someone on hyves (mister marmalade) it's not mixed uo , they say he maybe is coming to the euroborg or the drafbaan(stadspark) . i hope it's true , and it could be true. tina turner and the rolling stones have also performed in stadspark

i'll let you know if i hear more

i think it can be true , i live in groningen and i'm getting more news about this everyday.this is what i got yesterday:Waarschijnlijk treed Mika eind dit jaar op, op de draf en renbaan in Groningen. Er wordt nog onderhandeld maar de aanwijzingen worden steeds groter. De geruchten gingen ook dat het in de Euroborg (stadion) zou zijn, maar deze wordt niet gebruikt voor concerten, dus dat is flauwekul.

i knew that the euroborg wasn't an option because of the safety rules , there aren't enough exits and the euroborg isn't designed for concerts.

and why wouldn't he come here , we had the rolling stones and tina turner before.maybe the rest doesn't know yet because there is no date yet?

ofcourse you can call me patries , almost everyone calls me that (in holland).

i've heard it from someone on hyves (mister marmalade) it's not mixed uo , they say he maybe is coming to the euroborg or the drafbaan(stadspark) . i hope it's true , and it could be true. tina turner and the rolling stones have also performed in stadspark

i'll let you know if i hear more

I heard that too ( from hyves ), really hope it's true!! :punk::biggrin2:

I would love this to be true. Keep us informed please.

I'm in France when he's performing at Westerpark, but I will definately not miss this one.

Same here! I was soooooo disappointed when I understood I couldn't go to Mika on July 8th because of our sumerholiday in France....But if this Groningen-story is true......................:mf_lustslow:

(I live quite near Groningen!!)

I hope this will be cleared out very soon!

While queueing at Brixton on Tuesday some Dutchies (who are not on the forum) told us there were rumours about a gig in Groningen. They'd read it on someones Hyves page. I didn't know there already was a thread about it on MFC, I haven't been on the forum much before I went to London.

At the afterparty on Thursday we asked John (Mikas manager) about it. He said as soon as a date is confirmed it will be announced on Mikas MySpace and Mikasounds. So keep an eye on those 2 sites if you want to be sure. There's nothing confirmed (yet) about any possible gig in Groningen anyway, but you'll never know.

While queueing at Brixton on Tuesday some Dutchies (who are not on the forum) told us there were rumours about a gig in Groningen. They'd read it on someones Hyves page. I didn't know there already was a thread about it on MFC, I haven't been on the forum much before I went to London.

At the afterparty on Thursday we asked John (Mikas manager) about it. He said as soon as a date is confirmed it will be announced on Mikas MySpace and Mikasounds. So keep an eye on those 2 sites if you want to be sure. There's nothing confirmed (yet) about any possible gig in Groningen anyway, but you'll never know.

Thanks Blue!

i hope he'll come to malaysia one day :wink2:

i don't mind going over to malaysia if he does! it'll only take a couple of hours :D

and the crazy thing is that i've not been to malaysia at all, even though its practically next to singapore. XD