Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was supposed to get him a trophy for Tuesday but I couldn't. So I decided to postpone it (Totally Mika style:naughty: ). Well this idea was there a few months ago after Mika's loss at the EMA's. Now that Mika didn't win the best male Brit, I thought it was time to show our appreciation. Now, my plan was to get him an exclusive MFC award and the band something too. You know, they all make it happen!

So, I was planning to give it to them on the 8th of July. I tracked down a trophymaker (sounds weird) and then have trophies and awards and they can put text in them and even pictures so we can get our logo in the award.

Still, a lot has got to be discussed and I was wondering, who is interested in joining this insane project?:naughty: Help is wanted, the things that need to be done will be listed here as soon as there are enough people participating. So say you wanna join and I'll put you on the list:mf_rosetinted:

1. Ingie

2. Starrats

3. Sarah90

4. Martine

5. Ircazo

6. Neeve272

7. Niki27

8. Mika4life13

9. Greta

10. Happy Ending

11. katydid

12. lollipop_monkey

13. Blue Sky

14. chinkalicious1

15. lilmot

16. mandilambi

17. lollipopgirl83

Um, I want to help out but I'm sort of limitted to what I can do... So would it be ok if I just watched for a bit?

I want to see the list of things that need doing so I know if there's anything I can do.

Is that alright?

I just thought you didn't know I wanted to help! :lmfao: I guess we all know I do though so it really doesn't matter. :naughty:

btw the website you gave me is working:) but it's really slow!:shocked: Is it allways slow or is it just my connection or something?

btw the website you gave me is working:) but it's really slow!:shocked: Is it allways slow or is it just my connection or something?

It usually goes fast for me, but if there's a lot of people using the website at the same time then it's slow. :blush-anim-cl:

Um, I want to help out but I'm sort of limitted to what I can do... So would it be ok if I just watched for a bit?

I want to see the list of things that need doing so I know if there's anything I can do.

Is that alright?

Well, I'll take care of the awards and one of Mika's gifts and some other stuff. What we still need is:

Drawing/Poster of Luke, Martin, Cherisse and Andy

USB stick for Luke, Martin, Saranayde and Andy and Cherisse

Gifts for Luke, Martin, Sara, Cherisse and Andy

I was thinking, maybe we could give the girls a customized shoulderbag. Like this: http://foto.hema.nl/web/20349612/proProductDetails.do?productGroup=BAGS&productId=1392

Only instead of a picture, someone designes something to be printed on it:thumb_yello:

There's a problem with the video converter thing. Whenever a try to play a video I just converted it tells me it's corrupted or something.. Do you guys no a program I can download or something that makes this kinda thing easier?

any duct tape assistence? i can make ANYTHING! out of duct tape. i mean ANYTHING! you name it, i can make it!:thumb_yello:

dolls, speedo's, bags, tie, sholaces, undergarments....:lmao:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=pics1005.jpg

(see here a chicken keychain)

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=bag4.jpg

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=ioana002-1.jpg

but of coarse i already made the band bags and ties, so if you want assistence, we should come up with something knew.

Ingie, I'm really sorry but I don't have the capability to do all this computer-y stuff and I don't want to ruin the project for all of you guys so I don't think I can do the USB stick thing.. but I promise I'll help with something else. Thanks so much! and sorry:(