So it seems things are changing for him...

BonjourMika1990

Pffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :thumbdown:

Freddie?? :blink: Are you dissing all of us Aussies now??

The two pieces of evidence provided about the topic clash..

But having read the article and listened to the youtube clip, and my french is rusty, BUT it doesn't appear that the girls actually spoke to Mika, just gave him a strange look. So isn't it quite probable that the reporter found out from eyewitnesses or the girls themselves that the girls involved were British.. :blink:

I get that you don't want them to be British because it looks bad for you..

But the subject was rubbed in our faces. In a manner I didn't see as a joke when I read it. Although I read afterwards I was supposed to laugh at it.. Perhaps it was delivered badly..

I don't believe that's why Mika's not touring here. If it is then shame on him.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddie?? :blink: Are you dissing all of us Aussies now??

The two pieces of evidence provided about the topic clash..

But having read the article and listened to the youtube clip, and my french is rusty, BUT it doesn't appear that the girls actually spoke to Mika, just gave him a strange look. So isn't it quite probable that the reporter found out from eyewitnesses or the girls themselves that the girls involved were British.. :blink:

I get that you don't want them to be British because it looks bad for you..

But the subject was rubbed in our faces. In a manner I didn't see as a joke when I read it. Although I read afterwards I was supposed to laugh at it.. Perhaps it was delivered badly..

I don't believe that's why Mika's not touring here. If it is then shame on him.

I read one comment in the Aussie thread and another here

Im saying no more

Its not about me dissing anyone

Some one is Trying to bring harmony ... :boxed:

No, you're right, the artwork doesn't make the major part of the dvd. It's basically the cover, the booklet and the - admittedly very lovely :wub2: animation scenes of the menues.

About the Olympia hype I also think for Mika (and here I think it has to do with his personal approach) it was not only the venue but is and always will be the country that makes the difference. Seeing youtube stuff of him talking with fans or being interviewed in France is always so different from the rest we get to see. To me it seems as if you watch him coming home or just traveling back to childhood. It doesn't explain the artificial performance, though.

ok, so after all those explanations tomorrow i will go to the fnac and ask if i can buy the booklet only, it seems to be the way.

yeah, it's so true, before I came here I only "knew" him "in french" and his french fans and he is SO different, so much more natural and out of self censorship...the difference is amazing...really.

@kelzy...do you really think that I meant he wasnt touring in australia for that reason, omg, please come on! hey we dont have the same humour, the same chemistry, is it such a big deal after all? yes it was supposed to be funny but if it wasnt to you or to the majority, well, whatever...I gave it a try and had my little public, it made laugh some aussies and i'm happy that way...

oh and dont worry freddied is not dissing on aussies...or nico c....just me as usual probably.

I read one comment in the Aussie thread and another here

Im saying no more

Its not about me dissing anyone

Some one is Trying to bring harmony ... :boxed:

I would like harmony.

@kelzy...do you really think that I meant he wasnt touring in australia for that reason, omg, please come on! hey we dont have the same humour, the same chemistry, is it such a big deal after all? yes it was supposed to be funny but if it wasnt to you or to the majority, well, whatever...I gave it a try and had my little public, it made laugh some aussies and i'm happy that way...

oh and dont worry freddied is not dissing on aussies...or nico c....just me as usual probably.

No I don't think he's not touring Australia for that reason. But I did say 'if that's why then shame on him'.

It's possible these girls (I'll just say they were aliens to keep everyone happy) recognised him and thought "He's singing and dancing along to his own song??:blink:" Which isn't something you'd see everyday..

But good on Mika for doing it.. How cute.. and weird.. I would've looked at him like this at first :blink: then jumped in... :naughty:

And I have a very good sense of humour. I just didn't find your post funny. Maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back. Underneath our smiles we're all feeling very neglected over this touring business..

Anyway, I'm just used to people using a :naughty: and a :wink2: when they joke on here.. When there's no facial expression to go with our words they can appear rather blunt. It's true in real life and it's true on a forum.

And that's what I mean by "It could've been delivered better"

And I'm ending this with a :biggrin2: because I'm not cranky.. just majorly fed up with drama.

so it seems your very "wrong or right"...(being wrong/ being right, winners/losers, green or pink etc.)...fine.

you also like FACTS ("I can scan and post the article")....ok.

tell me, would you believe an article or the words coming straight from his mouth, the way HE tells the fckin story?? The way HE says he was with some friends (are the people from the bnad not his friends btw!!??), the way HE says it was 3 am in the morning...so if i got the story wrong then I got it wrong from his words and if I am 1/2 wrong, blame it all on Sir Liar himself.

...oh and no i dont need this article, i was just joking around, i'm not really interested but thanks anyway....in revenge if anyone can scan me and post me the tree(ilovenomoretree) from the dvd or give me a link to a photo i would be really happy.

Pam, that shouldn't matter when you say something about a country as a hole when one little thing happened there is wrong. That's like saying mika wouldn't come to canada because of the scarbrough rapist.

Pam, that shouldn't matter when you say something about a country as a hole when one little thing happened there is wrong. That's like saying mika wouldn't come to canada because of the scarbrough rapist.

i REALLY dont think it is the reason AT ALL, lol,what happened in that club is quite anecdotic and totally funny to me as it is probably to him and to everyone and that's actually why I "used" it and turned it into the main reason...but honestly all this has gone too far, espacially what you all made of it in the australian thread...it only saddens me deeply...

Let it slide hun.. :wub2:

Nice point.. but Pam's tried to explain herself now that she was in fact joking. And I've tried to point out that without smileys it was hard to tell.

It's trivial, and completely not the reason Mika hasn't toured here.

And like I say if that's it then tsk tsk tsk at Mika..

It was just mentioned at a time when we were starting to make plans to encourage him to tour here, so it felt like a slap in the face.

Let it slide hun.. :wub2:

Nice point.. but Pam's tried to explain herself now that she was in fact joking. And I've tried to point out that without smileys it was hard to tell.

It's trivial, and completely not the reason Mika hasn't toured here.

And like I say if that's it then tsk tsk tsk at Mika..

It was just mentioned at a time when we were starting to make plans to encourage him to tour here, so it felt like a slap in the face.

:roftl: IM sorry im too hyper today to just...not quote anything . TETEHEH

You have rapists? you are the worse country in the world ,obviously :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Drama Queen :naughty: We had like an awful rapist in scarbrough who had a wife who like...Killed and raped and they were awful...Karla Holmoka was the wife and they almost had a movie made after her :shocked: Karla lives in Quebec now and her husband is in jail . it was a while ago though ..

You have rapists? you are the worse country in the world ,obviously :mf_rosetinted:

No, WE are the worst country in the world because WE laughed at Mika singing and dancing to his own song. Get your facts about world tragedies right before you post them.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: IM sorry im too hyper today to just...not quote anything . TETEHEH

:lmfao: Drama Queen :naughty: We had like an awful rapist in scarbrough who had a wife who like...Killed and raped and they were awful...Karla Holmoka was the wife and they almost had a movie made after her :shocked: Karla lives in Quebec now and her husband is in jail . it was a while ago though ..

Settle gretel..

And eww.. But every country has sick and twisted people like them now.. Such a shame what this world comes too.. :thumbdown:

No, WE are the worst country in the world because WE laughed at Mika singing and dancing to his own song. Get your facts about world tragedies right before you post them.:mf_rosetinted:

Settle gretel..

And eww.. But every country has sick and twisted people like them now.. Such a shame what this world comes too.. :thumbdown:

i know , i remember when they let karla holmoka live freely in quebec with her KIDS :shocked::shocked: That was...scary and disturbing.

And I have a very good sense of humour. I just didn't find your post funny. Maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back. Underneath our smiles we're all feeling very neglected over this touring business..

Anyway, I'm just used to people using a :naughty: and a :wink2: when they joke on here..

oh I dont have any doubt about you having a good sense of humour...we just dont have the same...those things happen...and you have the majority by your side anyway

and it is your biggest right to find my post unfunny like it is my right to find yours in the Australian thread absolutely diffamatory, hurtful and unjustified

oh I dont have any doubt about you having a good sense of humour...we just dont have the same...those things happen...and you have the majority by your side anyway

and it is your biggest right to find my post unfunny like it is my right to find yours in the Australian thread absolutely diffamatory, hurtful and unjustified

Sorry, but I'm not sure which one of my posts was insulting towards you. I was only trying to make sense of what you had implied.. Like I said I don't know you. You don't know me. And when I joke with someone - especially on the internet - I make damn well sure they know I'm joking.

I'm going to point out an example of how things can be misinterpreted. A simple sentence..

"You shouldn't have done that"

Interpret that now as you will..

But now let's use Smileys (facial expressions) to set the tone so we understand how people will react.

You shouldn't have done that :sneaky2:

You shouldn't have done that :wink2:

You shouldn't have done that :wub2:

You shouldn't have done that :thumbdown:

You shouldn't have done that :blink:

You shouldn't have done that :lmfao:

Sorry, but I'm not sure which one of my posts was insulting towards you. I was only trying to make sense of what you had implied.. Like I said I don't know you. You don't know me. And when I joke with someone - especially on the internet - I make damn well sure they know I'm joking.

I'm going to point out an example of how things can be misinterpreted. A simple sentence..

"You shouldn't have done that"

Interpret that now as you will..

But now let's use Smileys (facial expressions) to set the tone so we understand how people will react.

You shouldn't have done that :sneaky2:

You shouldn't have done that :wink2:

You shouldn't have done that :wub2:

You shouldn't have done that :thumbdown:

You shouldn't have done that :blink:

You shouldn't have done that :lmfao:

You shouldn't have done that :das:

:roftl: Oh i wub you too, let's stop spamming now.

It's one of Melanie's Threads.. She'll be expecting controversy and off topic..

:mf_boff:

*delayed reaction*

you shouldn't have done that :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

It's one of Melanie's Threads.. She'll be expecting controversy and off topic..

*Wasn't going to post here, but takes this as a good point ... and desperately had to reply*

And eww.. But every country has sick and twisted people like them now.. Such a shame what this world comes too..

Dammit. Well Perth has/had the sickest. Mika should never come here. We had a serial killing couple who took in girls, killed them, and then put them in the concrete foundation under their house ... but they moved here from England - LOL! LOL! :fisch:

It was, but how silly that we *both* got mixed up and felt the exact same things :insane: and all because of something which was meant as a hilarious joke to begin with! *points to sentence above to confirm approval of joke*

If you had posted in reply to nico "Lol! I was joking! :wink2:" we would have been like ":doh: We are idiots!" And now we are all like ":tears: :doh:"

But now we realise the silliness we can be :huglove:

You shouldn't have done that das:

*roftl* Oooh, that's the best one!

I think you've hit it right on the nose!! It'll be a sad day if MIKA ever stops the meet and greets with his fans, short and sweet is still satisfying. It's better than nothing at all right? I don't believe that he would ever shun his fans, if anything it'll be his management like you mentioned that set the boundaries....hopefully not him!!

I completely agree with this. :D

Met who? Mika Stotter? Easy, just lay out a chicken :wink2:

I've met Mika Stotter:mf_rosetinted: I also met Mika P. in my dreams a week ago....I was having dinner at his house and then I left to do something random without him:mf_rosetinted:

yeah...I think this was bound to happen eventually:(

Mika was almost destined for fame in my opinion, so even if he didn't have a huge following like he does now, I can still see him becoming famous...

And even though the MFC has a lot of his dedicated fans, we can't forget that there are possibly hundreds more fans who have supported him who aren't on here.

I wonder what will become of the MFC ten years from now...imagine!!:blink:

yeah...I think this was bound to happen eventually:(

Mika was almost destined for fame in my opinion, so even if he didn't have a huge following like he does now, I can still see him becoming famous...

And even though the MFC has a lot of his dedicated fans, we can't forget that there are possibly hundreds more fans who have supported him who aren't on here.

I wonder what will become of the MFC ten years from now...imagine!!:blink:

10 years from now then I'll be 26 and he'll be 34...hmm...it's legal then:mf_rosetinted: