REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I am one of those Dutch bitches who didn't even say hello, Celeste, but I only saw you from a big distance and wasn't even sure it was you. It's not like you came to me and said hello... But I'm glad you enjoyed the gig, because I'm a nice, forgiving person.

I know that I am one of those Dutch bitches who didn't even say hello, Celeste, but I only saw you from a big distance and wasn't even sure it was you. It's not like you came to me and said hello... But I'm glad you enjoyed the gig, because I'm a nice, forgiving person.

oooh yeah you were looking at me but... i said hoi to starrats but she didn't said something to me... but i said it loud enough, I'm sure! :shocked:

oooh yeah you were looking at me but... i said hoi to starrats but she didn't said something to me... but i said it loud enough, I'm sure! :shocked:

I did see a little girl in a lollipop dress, but it's not you had 'CELESTE' written on your forehead so how could I know it was you? And Starrats would've said Hi to you if she had heard it, because Starrats is honestly the nicest person you will ever meet.

I did see a little girl in a lollipop dress, but it's not you had 'CELESTE' written on your forehead so how could I know it was you? And Starrats would've said Hi to you if she had heard it, because Starrats is honestly the nicest person you will ever meet.

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

i know it was my fault!

and I think it was me, but I'm not sure!

cos you were looking at me but i was buying something otherwise id walked away to you!

i know that starrats is a nice person but...it was weird that she didnt heard it :hypo:

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

i know it was my fault!

and I think it was me, but I'm not sure!

cos you were looking at me but i was buying something otherwise id walked away to you!

i know that starrats is a nice person but...it was weird that she didnt heard it :hypo:

I thought it was like you screaming Hi, they saw you and they didn't say Hi back. But in fact they haven't heard you, that's different, i take back my words :wink2:

I thought it was like you screaming Hi, they saw you and they didn't say Hi back. But in fact they haven't heard you, that's different, i take back my words :wink2:

no no its okay :naughty:

i wasnt screaming i was just saying it but i thought it was loud enough to hear.. :boxed:

but they didn't hear it but i saw rockinbabzz looking at me :lmao:

You're welcome...:thumb_yello:

without my trusted sidekick (I went on my own) I had no choice BUT to take pictures...:naughty: also I knew this would be the last time I'd be seeing Mika, until his next tour...

I did make recordings of some of the songs but I concentrated more on Mika's interaction with the crowd.

hi celeste

I did say hi back to you but I had a bit of a sore trote zo maybe you didn't hear it

the rest went a bit like this:

Ingie and I went to the stand to buy some MIKA crap

I was looking up at the t-shirts

then somebody in front of me turned an I saw that she was dressed as a lollipop girl.

She said hallo and I said hi or hallo back then I realized that that hallo was a dutch hallo, so i said to ingie "wasn't that a dutch hallo" :shocked: And then I thougth "hmmm dutch lollipop girl, maybe that was celeste" But I wasn't sure :blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome...:thumb_yello:

without my trusted sidekick (I went on my own) I had no choice BUT to take pictures...:naughty: also I knew this would be the last time I'd be seeing Mika, until his next tour...

I did make recordings of some of the songs but I concentrated more on Mika's interaction with the crowd.

you went alone to the gig? :shocked:

the pics look great! :biggrin2:

ooooh! i was 100 percent concentrated on mika! :bleh: