MFC Identification

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how big are those bags...they look awwwsome!!!

I can make them from 1 1/2 inches long to 3 inches long. They are small enough to wear around your neck. I have them hanging from my rear view mirror in my car...lol...

Angela

We have just been discussing that it seems the flashing hearts idea has now died a death, so i think since we are on the boarderline of an official status, that the mfc needs a new 'gimmick' for want of a better word, to allow members to be spotted.

It needs to be something simple, affordable (since hearts/badges are out of budget for younger members), unique and available on a global scale.

Discuss?

Whoa! What's this then?

Flashing hearts died a death?

When?

We have just been discussing that it seems the flashing hearts idea has now died a death, so i think since we are on the boarderline of an official status, that the mfc needs a new 'gimmick' for want of a better word, to allow members to be spotted.

It needs to be something simple, affordable (since hearts/badges are out of budget for younger members), unique and available on a global scale.

Discuss?

I think that Mika and DaWack should design something and it should be available from the Official MFC - when it exists - and as merchandising at his gigs.

But a starting point could/should be the Glow Company, who have wonderful products which are simple and affordable. Like the hearts!

And I can not think what poorer fans could afford if they can't stretch to a heart or a badge! One Flashing Heart cost far less than my Mika rosette.

And one of the (many) nice things about the fan club is the way that the fans here buy extras to share with fans who can't get them......

I don't think it wouldn't be so tricky to move up to shipping abroad.

I think that Mika and DaWack should design something and it should be available from the Official MFC - when it exists - and as merchandising at his gigs.

But a starting point could/should be the Glow Company, who have wonderful products which are simple and affordable. Like the hearts!

And I can not think what poorer fans could afford if they can't stretch to a heart or a badge! One Flashing Heart cost far less than my Mika rosette.

And one of the (many) nice things about the fan club is the way that the fans here buy extras to share with fans who can't get them......

I don't think it wouldn't be so tricky to move up to shipping abroad.

if they are sold at gigs then non MFCers could get them...I thought it was to identify MFCers. I know we are all Mika fans, but I like to know the difference and that there is a way to know that person is an MFCer as we kinda know each other and "the rules" etc etc. (I'm probably not explaining that well).

But it would be a good idea to be able to get them via MFC.

I agree with Ruth, in the absence of something 'Official' suggested by Mika or his management, I don't see what the problem is with the hearts. They are cheap, you can buy only one if you want to and they will ship them all over the world at the same postage charged to UK customers.

Why do we need something different? Is there a shortage of "projects" at the moment? :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with Ruth, in the absence of something 'Official' suggested by Mika or his management, I don't see what the problem is with the hearts. They are cheap, you can buy only one if you want to and they will ship them all over the world at the same postage charged to UK customers.

Why do we need something different? Is there a shortage of "projects" at the moment? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

PS. I like my hearts too)

Hi bab :)

It is a bit quiet here, so perhaps projects are what folk want...

And yes, I take back what I said about being available at the gigs.

Just on Official MFC.

cool idea!

in Latvia all Mika fans[in Latvian forum-2210] have bright light green ribbon at bag or jacket...thats cool,now we can find each other in big Latvia and say hello!is there something like that on MFC too? not only on concerts,but just in every day ... ?:thumb_yello:

I like the flashing hearts too. I think the original idea in this thread was to have something that's more obvious, because a lot of us who didn't know many MFCers found that the flashing hearts weren't the best for identifying each other... we came up with the idea of some kind of a lanyard or pass that could contain our usernames etc, but this was just a thought. I don't think it was meant to replace the hearts, rather add to them to make fellow MFCers more approachable!

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of a lanyard or a bracelet...

The scarf is also nice, but it can't be used in summer.

I was thinking of a diadem (but that's not really a good idea for boys :naughty: )

in my youth movement we all have a scarf (not a winter scarf) with a logo and we hang a lot of stuff on it (like name tags, key rings, a whistle, stickers,...) with a safety pin,

we wear it like this: (I couldn't find a picture with stuff on the scarf)

P147-d9ecd4d471642f6c58cc541654cc2838.jpg

(no idea who that little boy is, but he's so cute)

It's just an idea...

but I hope we have something before July 8 :)

I like the idea of a lanyard or a bracelet...

The scarf is also nice, but it can't be used in summer.

I was thinking of a diadem (but that's not really a good idea for boys :naughty: )

in my youth movement we all have a scarf (not a winter scarf) with a logo and we hang a lot of stuff on it (like name tags, key rings, a whistle, stickers,...) with a safety pin,

we wear it like this: (I couldn't find a picture with stuff on the scarf)

P147-d9ecd4d471642f6c58cc541654cc2838.jpg

(no idea who that little boy is, but he's so cute)

It's just an idea...

but I hope we have something before July 8 :)

That's cute! :mf_lustslow: