2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Great pics Dani!! Yey Iceman is holding kavi's pressie! :biggrin2:

If anyone cares or is bothered to read any more reports or see anymore pics I've uploaded some pics and a new blog on my myspace :thumb_yello:

Oh no don't worry I'll never get tired of that!:wink2:

And I'm sure I'm not the only one:naughty:

yeah it was a very complicated night, my aim of the evening was to talk to yasmine, which i luckily managed cos everyone was really starting to get crowded. I didn't even bother staying the whole night no matter how tempted I was :thumbdown:

I was really tired and quite angry for the situation, the idea of stay there for another hour to wait and stalk the mikster again repulsed me:mf_rosetinted:

yep, i was also interested in having a chat with the other members of the band/family but I could hardly see them/move in their direction:boxed:

Same here !I wanted to talk with Luke and Martin but I couldn't see them !

But I managed to talk to Yasmine for a couple of minutes who is a very lovely person

So glad you share my point of view, I'm really worried cause I care so much about this forum and the people inside!

yeah of course! It's like we're one big family here, looking out for one another :wink2:

Oh no don't worry I'll never get tired of that!:wink2:

And I'm sure I'm not the only one:naughty:

yey! lol.. i was getting worried that I left it too late :bleh:

I was really tired and quite angry for the situation, the idea of stay there for another hour to wait and stalk the mikster again repulsed me:mf_rosetinted:

i know how u feel, it was kinda impossible unless u were lucky enough, but its a shame some people took advantage of how long they could hang about with him

Same here !I wanted to talk with Luke and Martin but I couldn't see them !

But I managed to talk to Yasmine for a couple of minutes who is a very lovely person

she really is isn't she! :wub2: *reminisces about their chat* what u guys talk about? :fisch: yes i'm very nosey, but i'm bored in a lesson and i need to be entertained :mf_rosetinted:

A year is more possible :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

What a wonderful new signature!!! LOVE it!!!

It was amazing to meet you two girls again! :huglove:

And, mellody, thanks for your review and the pix!

Btw, it was fun queuing with you once more! :punk:

What a wonderful new signature!!! LOVE it!!!

It was amazing to meet you two girls again! :huglove:

And, mellody, thanks for your review and the pix!

Btw, it was fun queuing with you once more! :punk:

btw how did it go with the whole no-barcode on the ticket thing at Brixton? I was so worried about not being let in :roftl:

btw how did it go with the whole no-barcode on the ticket thing at Brixton? I was so worried about not being let in :roftl:

Oh gosh...yeah, I was afraid that the waiting was for nothing...but luckily they didn't really check it! :thumb_yello:

she really is isn't she! :wub2: *reminisces about their chat* what u guys talk about? :fisch: yes i'm very nosey, but i'm bored in a lesson and i need to be entertained :mf_rosetinted:

Well I've told her that I like her art creations and the outfit she wore that night !She also asked me a couple of questions about me and she signed my ipod as Mika did it too :

P1000456.jpg

Well I've told her that I like her art creations and the outfit she wore that night !She also asked me a couple of questions about me and she signed my ipod as Mika did it too :

P1000456.jpg

how much for that old&ruined ipod?:naughty:

AWESOME!

now finally, it was so brilliant meeting you all, some again, some for the first time, and i hope i'll see you all again soon. big hugs to petra, mariposa, häschen, blue and her friend (whose name i forgot again, shame on me! :blush-anim-cl: ), queenie, blackqueen, freddie, sariflor, allegra, robertina, avoca, vanessa, marianne, vix, kata, yop, aurelien, em, jennie, rose, laura, violet_sky and all the other great MFCers! :huglove:

Thanks, it was lovely to see you again too :thumb_yello:

Oh gosh...yeah, I was afraid that the waiting was for nothing...but luckily they didn't really check it! :thumb_yello:

yeah exactly! the man who checked my ticket had to ask someone else about my ticket and blah blah but luckily i still got let in :sweatdrop:

i didn't even see yasmine! :blink: only saw mika's mum in the end, when she came right towards me with her camera, filmed me and told me she liked my outfit. :biggrin2:

btw, vanessa, what i wanted to tell you about the ipod is, that you should put sticky tape on it, or the autographs will rub off. ask haeschen, she knows! :naughty:

P1000456.jpg

aw! :wub2: i told her she looked really pretty too :biggrin2: well she did lol. What did she ask u?

bet you keep your ipod in a very safe place now so it doesn't get lost :naughty:

btw, vanessa, what i wanted to tell you about the ipod is, that you should put sticky tape on it, or the autographs will rub off. ask haeschen, she knows! :naughty:

Can you show me how a sticky tape looks like ?

aw! :wub2: i told her she looked really pretty too :biggrin2: well she did lol. What did she ask u?

bet you keep your ipod in a very safe place now so it doesn't get lost :naughty:

She asked me where I'm from ?And i answered that I'm from Romania !She told me then that she would like to visit Romania one day and I've told her that she can come with her family and I would show them around and other stuff !

It's on my desk !I won't use it until i buy something to protect the autographs !

Can you show me how a sticky tape looks like ?

something like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Tesaabroller.JPG/800px-Tesaabroller.JPG - just a transparent foil that sticks. :wink2:

btw, to everyone who was at the london gigs, they played a french song before the show, guess it's some old song cause i knew it, but i'd like to know the title, does anyone know? it's funny cause they used this melody for a new german party hit, so i get to hear it all the time now, it kinda follows me, lol! :naughty: would just like to know the original title.

something like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Tesaabroller.JPG/800px-Tesaabroller.JPG - just a transparent foil that sticks. :wink2:

btw, to everyone who was at the london gigs, they played a french song before the show, guess it's some old song cause i knew it, but i'd like to know the title, does anyone know? it's funny cause they used this melody for a new german party hit, so i get to hear it all the time now, it kinda follows me, lol! :naughty: would just like to know the original title.

I think it was "Milord" by Edith Piaf (I know it was her, but don't quite remember if it was this song or a different one).http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKmovWbJQ8

It was absulutely wonderful meeting you again, hun. Hope we see each other again soon.