The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

yeah i went it was brill the after party was good until those animals mobbed him grrrrrr ! to be honest i cannie be bothered posting reports , i always get taken the wrong way then cause arguements so whats the point . i did write a bullitin in myspace about it but it doesnt seemed to have worked :blink: how was your wee trip to london ?

i've been reading some of it all there ! Hence my distraction !:shocked:

Was a shame some people were so crap !:blink:

I had a great time, met some fab folks and enjoyed the time away:blush-anim-cl:

Need to settle down again though :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Pooh, was great to meetyou and Gary the other night. Always good to put names to faces.

Watching the Live from Paris show on The Hits channel at the moment.

What a run of bad luck Pooh!!!

Fingers crossed you BOTH find something soon, and that Gary gets

better quickly!!

I would take one!!

thanks wendi, this is a good opportunity for me, i have wanted to change my career for ages so now i have the chance :original:

i've been reading some of it all there ! Hence my distraction !

Was a shame some people were so crap !:blink:

I had a great time, met some fab folks and enjoyed the time away:blush-anim-cl:

Need to settle down again though :naughty:

hi vicky, i tried to phone you on tuesday when i was in the queue, only to find i was texting and phoning a very different vicky :roftl:

hey there,

i'm not an oldling but i thought i would come and say hello anyway. :bleh:

how is everyone?

hello :thumb_yello: welcome to the oldlings

:wink2: Hi to everyone else too

Shari .........sorry you are still not so good :thumbdown:

hope you feel tons better soon xxxx:wink2:

Wendi ......hello too ..... still not got to your story but i will :thumb_yello:

Night Carri:wink2:

Rose my night out Friday was fun, ended up in Planet Earth, an 80's club night :punk: Last night out too , home 2AM !!! oh dear .... see i've had a mad week .... all over the place!!!!

Hello Pooh ..... sorry we never met this time ...... so much happening !

Next time i hope :wink2:

sorry if i missed anyone ?

Right, I away tae ma bed. (Yep been catching up on the Still Game dvd's.) nighty night folks.

Pooh, I hope something turns up for both of you soon. It's a realnightmare for you both out of work. What do both of you do/did?

Hey Pooh, was great to meetyou and Gary the other night. Always good to put names to faces.

Watching the Live from Paris show on The Hits channel at the moment.

Me too !:mf_lustslow:

hot and sweaty Mika !:wub2:

hi vicky, i tried to phone you on tuesday when i was in the queue, only to find i was texting and phoning a very different vicky :roftl:

Oh no ! poo !!! pooh ! oh well , next time i hope !!!:thumb_yello:

Right, I away tae ma bed. (Yep been catching up on the Still Game dvd's.) nighty night folks.

Pooh, I hope something turns up for both of you soon. It's a realnightmare for you both out of work. What do both of you do/did?

gary worked in a warehouse and i am/was a hairdresser. i needed a change so now i have the chance :thumb_yello:

goodnight, sweet dreams. i hope you feel better soon

is it on myspace yet?

I have to figure out the words...its sort of in honour of the feelings and power I got from going to the MIKA gigs!

it is using some music themes of one of my former peices tied in with new stuff

I have to figure out the words...its sort of in honour of the feelings and power I got from going to the MIKA gigs!

it is using some music themes of one of my former peices tied in with new stuff

it sounds great, you will let us know when it's finnished?

Night Vicky, night Pooh.

Mikas just finished. Love the Pris show, but the tv version cuts out HJ, and I love that version. "Martins in a hurry"LOL!

good morning oldlings :biggrin2:

this is the start of a very strange week for me :blink:

i was told on tuesday (10 minutes before i left for the gig :blink:) that the salon i work at will be closing for good

i'm sad because saturday is my last day at work and i'm happy because i have the chance to do something different, but after 20 years in hairdressing it's still a scary thought.

i'll have the laptop at work today so will pop in later :thumb_yello:

hi pooh!

do you remember me??? hahahahhaha

it was lovely to see you in the flesh! and yr Gary too!

i'm sure you'll find something else in a while, yr long experience is something!:thumb_yello:

are you going to change from hairdressing? that might be more difficult.

i'm here at work waiting for MFC to become official, so i cannot concentrate on my papers....but my boss is not coming for 2 days, so i feel i can play the lazy cat for a while!:naughty:

dear oldlings...today is also my MIKA anniversary...i saw him at SAnremo festival on tv on march 3rd 2007, and it was forever............:wub2:

hi pooh!

do you remember me??? hahahahhaha

it was lovely to see you in the flesh! and yr Gary too!

i'm sure you'll find something else in a while, yr long experience is something!:thumb_yello:

are you going to change from hairdressing? that might be more difficult.

i'm here at work waiting for MFC to become official, so i cannot concentrate on my papers....but my boss is not coming for 2 days, so i feel i can play the lazy cat for a while!:naughty:

dear oldlings...today is also my MIKA anniversary...i saw him at SAnremo festival on tv on march 3rd 2007, and it was forever............:wub2:

hi robi :huglove: it was lovely to meet you too, just sorry we couldnt stay longer, i hope the next gig we go to i'll drive then i wont risk missing any trains to stay with mfcers :biggrin2:

yes i am changing from hairdressing, that's what's scary :shocked:

do we find out if we're official today? glad i'm taking laptop to work.

oops nearly forgot happy mika bday :woot_jump:

Hoya everyone , Happy Birthday Robi :wub2::wink2:

Thanks Freddie, it has been a year of love, hopes, fights, laughters, passion, and some pain too, but i'd do it all again!

how are you darling? busy on MFC as usual? i hope today is the day, so next year i'll celebrate 2 birthdays! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Freddie, it has been a year of love, hopes, fights, laughters, passion, and some pain too, but i'd do it all again!

how are you darling? busy on MFC as usual? i hope today is the day, so next year i'll celebrate 2 birthdays! :thumb_yello:

its your birthday?? woohoo! happy birthday hon!

:wub2: :wub2: