The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

ok, I'll bite- what's a Sassenach?

Leonita, check out the Diana Gabaldon books - series starts with the book "Outlander" - the main character is Clare - her nickname is Sassenach as she is in the company of lots and lots of Scots (hmmm sounding familiar) and she is English. It's an excellent read (she travels back 200 yrs to the Heilands in the 1700's (oops, sorry don't want to give too much away if you are going to read.....:naughty: )

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great idea by the way!:roftl:

got tae go now hen .... barnes tae sort ooot!

see ya later hen ..... :punk:

aye i ken whit ye mean ma weans ure stervin tae :roftl: i better piss aff tae hen *cheeri*

great idea by the way!:roftl:

got tae go now hen .... barnes tae sort ooot!

see ya later hen ..... :punk:

Do you think you should start your own language thread..like the French/Italians etc :naughty::punk:

Just outside Reading (where VLM used to live)

That's why I was hoping to meet up

Oh I see. Yes it was a shame we missed you.........we will have to be more organised next time :thumb_yello: Did you enjoy the gig?

Vicky don't you mean the weans? The bairns, that's more middle England isn';t it? (Not that I'm teaching you to suck eggs)

nah shes fae edinburgh different saying from us glaswedians , see i told u im special :biggrin2:

Vicky don't you mean the weans? The bairns, that's more middle England isn';t it? (Not that I'm teaching you to suck eggs)

Definatly weans around here Shari but I notice that Wendi uses the word bairns

Kath, VLM - sorry didn't get to meet anyone in London last week (was it really only last week?), maybe I should get that mobile phone before the next tour.

I feel like the lone Sassenach on here tonight

Yes you must!! once you have you'll be lost without it though, i hardly know anyone without one now! :naughty:

Evening oldlings! i feel homeless since FD closed the thread, can i hang around here this evening after dinner? i need some place to chat...:naughty:

vicky i did not forget you! i have to upload the video somewhere...not that it's much worthy now, after the after party :mf_rosetinted: do you believe i still have not read any review yet?

hello bunny :wub2: please chat with us xx

don't worry i'll see the video when you can, pm me it or i might miss it!

I can not keep up with any of the thread just now!!

not even wirtten a review myself!!:shocked:

The behaviour inLondon just gets worse and worse

The jealousy and selfishness was bad enough but stealing as well:shocked

I know Kath

It is a real shame just as we hope for some good news too!

I hate all this competition as to who is the biggest and most deserving fan!

what nonsense ...we all have lives to lead too and can not all live only for MIKA! .... much as i'd love too!!!:wub2: does not mean yo are any less of a fan!

It's all about considerate people i think:sneaky2:

In Scotland the East /West divide is as big as the north /South one in England :naughty:

When Vicky and I were in a pub in London we were talking to the Scottish barman and he asked us why we were together when one was the East and one form the West!!!:naughty:

I know Kath

what nonsense ...we all have lives to lead too and can not all live only for MIKA! .... much as i'd love too!!!:wub2: does not mean yo are any less of a fan!

I know. It has been dreadful, the whole thing :thumbdown:

Hi VLM

I don't think a mobile would have helped much, had a nightmare journey to Paddington due to earlier fatality on the line, people were already going in by time I finally arrived. But .. I did manage to end up about 6 rows from the stage.

Have to go now (I bet we hear from Deano or FD as soon as I've logged off)

I know Kath

I posted this morning A(yes: I was on the MFC for five minutes:wink2: ) in the Official Thread:

Good Morning! I only have a few minutes and I'm and not fully awake at the moment, so my reaction is probably not as clear as I want it to be.....

I think all these points do not make you a bigger fan....

A fan joined in the last week can be a bigger one then a person joined in march 2007.....

Flying oversees for a concert is not possible for everyone, and they can still be one of the biggest fans....

All I want to say actually is that you really cannot tell who is the biggest Mika-fan.

I don't want to fight or so but just want to make my point; I will check out on this issue later

Has the discussion been going on about that?

How long have you lived up thee Kath? Do you have a Yorks accent or Scotts now?

Three years this summer Shari. I am sure that I will always have a yorkshire accent..but it is the little sayings and different use of words that creep in..that probably sound very strange mixed with a yorkshire accent!:naughty: I find that now when I go back to York I find the accents very strange!:shocked:

Hi AMP..good to see you..how are you?

Freddie closed the thread but we are still awaiting the new one with the news :shocked:

Thanks, good to be here!

Aww, I thought I saw a mentioning somewhere about news coming out maybe on monday...(and that is today.......:mf_lustslow: )

i know this is off topic but i did something really bad (well i dont think it was but u lot will) when i was inside the carling at brixton , do u want to know what i did ?

I posted this morning A(yes: I was on the MFC for five minutes:wink2: ) in the Official Thread:

Good Morning! I only have a few minutes and I'm and not fully awake at the moment, so my reaction is probably not as clear as I want it to be.....

I think all these points do not make you a bigger fan....

A fan joined in the last week can be a bigger one then a person joined in march 2007.....

Flying oversees for a concert is not possible for everyone, and they can still be one of the biggest fans....

All I want to say actually is that you really cannot tell who is the biggest Mika-fan.

I don't want to fight or so but just want to make my point; I will check out on this issue later

Has the discussion been going on about that?

A little bit.. a lot of going off at tangents. I think everyone is just anxious to hear what the deal is

In Scotland the East /West divide is as big as the north /South one in England :naughty:

When Vicky and I were in a pub in London we were talking to the Scottish barman and he asked us why we were together when one was the East and one form the West!!!:naughty:

Yeah just more utter tripe as far as i'm concerned !:sneaky2:

I have plenty friends all over and have lived both sides myself ....

wanes, barnes ...they're a' smellie!:roftl:

i know this is off topic but i did something really bad (well i dont think it was but u lot will) when i was inside the carling at brixton , do u want to know what i did ?

Yep.....go on.................:shocked:

Yeah just more utter tripe as far as i'm concerned !:sneaky2:

I have plenty friends all over and have lived both sides myself ....

wanes, barnes ...they're a' smellie!:roftl:

Absolutly :naughty: