dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ofcourse, I am an Oldlings and therefore curious!:wink2:

there was this lassie who was stinking of b.o so i told her :naughty: then i told her to lift up her pits so i could spray her with my mini body spray , she said she didnt smell at all i replyed well about ten other people would disagree with u :shocked: so i lifted her pits n sprayed them myself then every where else on her top half :naughty: im sorry but it had to be done she was giving me the boke :mfr_lol:

there was this lassie who was stinking of b.o so i told her :naughty: then i told her to lift up her pits so i couldnt spray her with my mini body spray , she said she didnt smell at all i replyed well about ten other people would disagree with u :shocked: so i lifted her pits n sprayed them myself then every where else on her top half :naughty: im sorry but it had to be done she was giving me the boke :mfr_lol:

Oh my:boxed: How did she react to that? And is she a MFC'er?

there was this lassie who was stinking of b.o so i told her :naughty: then i told her to lift up her pits so i could spray her with my mini body spray , she said she didnt smell at all i replyed well about ten other people would disagree with u :shocked: so i lifted her pits n sprayed them myself then every where else on her top half :naughty: im sorry but it had to be done she was giving me the boke :mfr_lol:

Oh my! :shocked: And did she smell better for it?

LOL:shocked: I must admit on Monday at Hammersmith Robi and I were in the same position with someone near us :thumbdown: I mean, I am sure my arm pits were not very fragrant but as Abby said, at least they started the day clean:punk:

pmsl:roftl: you go fir it hen , i wid have done the same:roftl:

Oh my:boxed: How did she react to that? And is she a MFC'er?

yeah i suppose i better not say her name but shes french , someone told a girl what i had did she was like what :shocked: she then laughed & said i wish i`d been there i would have payed good money to have seen that :naughty:

Youtube?:naughty:

i wish i could have but her ass was to big to fit in the screen :roftl: christ when she was jumping up n down her big ass bounced me into the guys behind me :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think I want to delve all into the London threads again but stealing? Stealing what? Property? I can't imagine.

someone nicked ma brolly -this one memybrolly.jpg

someone nicked ma brolly -this one memybrolly.jpg
:shocked: aw shame aboot the brolly hen. well am off now to get the weans tae their beds. it been mental the night yous are all mad!!!!!! lol great fun. am working the next few nights ( near blytheswood lol) so hopefully we can all talk again then. thanks for the patter .:thumb_yello: